27: Never Again

Alton sat on the bench as Skyla and her sisters dance around with the other girls. It was the first of November, and the Anton decided to throw a little celebration for the arrival of his first child, a boy named Owen.

They are starting to notice that their pregnancy gets shortened, and no one knew why, but Evelina said it had to do that the wolfs and lycan mixed speeds the pregnancy to a few months or less. It was good but bad at the same time.

Good because the girls won't have to suffer for nine months, bad because they won't know when the baby is coming. Either way, Evelyn and Owen are okay.

"We should have another one," Skyla sat down. "I mean, once Sky is a bit grown, of course, maybe a baby brother."

Alton chuckled. "Sure, I'm up to it, but after Sky has grown. For now, let's enjoy her while we can because once she's grown, we'll be too worry fending off the boys."

"You will be too worry," she laughed.

He groaned. "Hush," he spanked her.

"Hey, not here," she kissed him. "Perv."

"Andre, look what you did," Grace growled. "This bowl goes here, not there, there kids running around they could easily bump into it and burn themselves; why do you always have to move things around. Now I have to fix it again."

"You always want things your way," he said. "And you always wonder why I don't want anything to do with you."

Alton groaned. "Those were not the right words for Andre to say, your sister looks pissed off, she could shift and kick his ass, and I'd love to see it."

Skyla nudges him. "Don't say that Grace could hurt him or someone else."

"Look here, Andre," Grace glared. "I'm so done with you. I don't need a man who deflours the girl and walks away like it means nothing! Your perverted lycan!"

Alton bit his tongue as not to laugh. "You better stop your sister; I think she just embarrassed herself and Andre."

"I think my mother is on it," she said. "Grace sure does look embarrassed."

Alton chuckled. "I'd wonder if those two will ever get together. They are both bossy and have a nasty attitude."

"Yeah," she sighed. "But only time will tell, I mean look at us, we went through a lot."

"And we're together now," he said.

"Hey, here I think she's sleepy," Shaun handed Sky to Skyla.

"Oh, bedtime," she smiled. "Thanks, Shaun. So when are you and Emma having kids?"

"I don't know," he sighed. "It's still too soon to think about it since we lost one child. We want to wait for a few more years, to just a joy life."

"That's good," Alton said. "Take your time; I can tell Emma is still a bit depress."

"Yeah," Shaun smiled. "I thought Emma was okay, but it has taken a toll on her, thankfully her mother is with her. So it makes things easier for her."

"Emma will heal," Skyla said.

Shaun nodded. "Thanks, I better get back."

Alton grabbed Sky. "Come on; bedtime, we are staying here for the night. It's too late to go home."

Skyla nodded. "I'm exhausted too, it is pretty late, and it's starting to snow."

After a while longer, everyone began to call it a day and head home.

"Look at her," Skyla said. "I'd wonder if Sky will be like you or me."

"Hopefully, like someone else," he said. "Because our personalities suck."