16: Reconcile

Skyla held on to Alton as he thrusts. She doesn't know how it got to this. But she was cold and soaked. She took her clothes off, and he wrapped his arms around her and kept her warm. And he began to roam her body, and things got heated.

"Ah!" Skyla gripped his back. "Alton, slow down."

"Sorry," Alton slowed down. "You don't feel disgusted by my touch, right?"

"No," she said. "Are you asking because of what happened?"

"No," he said. "Because I'm thinking those woman I slept with, maybe they only slept with me out of pity and felt disgusted by me because of my scar."

"No," she made him look at her. "I don't feel that way; I think your beautiful the way you are. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, and our daughter will love you. But it would help if you changed; you can't be doing this. Being a rogue won't be an easy life for Sky or me. Have you thought about how hard it'll be on her?"

He sighed. "I tried to change, but it's so hard."

She kissed him. "Maybe you need a lesson; something needs to happen for you to realize what an ass you were."

He groaned and gripped her waist and began to thrust. "Yeah, but nothing will happen, I will protect you and Sky."

Skyla arched her back. "Ah! Alton!"

Skyla closed her eyes and listened to her surroundings. She could hear the rain outside, the thunder, wind, her and Alton's heavy breathing. "Look at me."

Skyla opened her eyes and looked at him. "Alton, your shifting again."

"Sorry," he said. "I tried my best to control myself."

"Try harder," she gripped his arms. "Ah, don't shift, I know you can control yourself. Ah, Alton, please don't shift, I can feel you."

Alton gripped her waist tightly. "I'm trying, I'm sorry."

Skyla gasped and stared at the ceiling, grunting while Alton thrust; he couldn't control himself, again. She rests her arms above her, clenching her hands. Alton became rougher as that same night. She did her best to keep calm and not get injured like last time.

"Ah," Alton lifted her left leg over his shoulder.

Skyla closed her eyes.

For the rest of that night, Skyla had to endure his energy. But she was able to keep up.

In the morning, Skyla woke up, and it was still raining. The rain was not letting up. She stood and made her way outside; the rain was cold and felt good against her sore body. She walked over to the lake, it was clear, and she could see the bottom. Smiling, she got in and cleaned her body; the water felt nice.

"What are you doing?" Alton asked.

She looked back. "I needed to clean up."

"But it's raining," he said. "You'll get sick."

Skyla swam over, and he helped her out. "Thanks."

He led her back inside and wrapped a warm blanket around her. "Keep warm; I'll be back to get the fireplace started." Skyla watched him go.

Alton seems calmer. It seems sex helps with the stress; it sure helped her. She looked out of the window. "Sky," she missed her so much.

Skyla hopes Marla and Grace are taking care of her. Alton's decision is not going to end well. That man, Tucker, won't be too happy and will want revenge. He could go after Sky or someone that Alton knows. Skyla will pray nothing like that happens that Sky remains safe no matter what.