17: Where is Sky?

Elvin paced the room. "How is it that Alton manages to sneak in and take Sky and Skyla? What am I suppose to tell Anton and the family?"

"We were sleeping," Grace said. "And Lyon helped him because he's missing too."

"Perhaps Lyon went after them," Kristy said. "Lyon would never allow harm to come to Sky. I'm sure he went to look for Alton. I hope he finds them. I better go and talk to Marla; she's a bit upset."

Elvin watched her go. Lately, Kristy has been ignoring him; it's getting to the point where he wants to lock her up in a room and never let her out. He doesn't know what to do to get her attention.

"Elvin?" Grace snapped her fingers. "Hey, are you listening to me?"

"Hmm?" Elvin looked at her. "What?"

Andre laughed. "Elvin, you lost your chance; Kristy already found someone that will treat her well. You may as well accept it."

"Shut up," Elvin said. "Let's worry about finding Skyla and Sky. Anyways get settled in; we are not going anywhere." Elvin went upstairs to his bedroom.

"Elvin?" Kristy walked out of Marla's room. "Are you okay?"

"Yes," he sighed. "Well, no, I have to deal with a lot of problems. Mine and now with missing family. How can I do this?"

"Hey," Kristy hugged him. "You're not alone; you have us to help you. We are going to get through this together."

Elvin hugged her back. "Thanks," he smiled. "Kristy, thanks for being here by my side. Even though our relationship hasn't been good, but I will try to change, I promise."

"I know you can change," she kissed his cheek. "But it doesn't mean I'll accept you back. I know it sounds harsh, but Tim is a good man. And I want you to accept that."

"It's difficult for me," he said. "I can't accept it, Kristy, I learned my lesson okay, I want to be with you. Please, give me a chance to prove to you that I can be the man you want."

"Elvin," she stepped away. "It's not the right time to be talking about this. Let's find Skyla and the baby; then we can talk about our problems."

"Okay," he smiled. "But, we will talk."

Kristy smiled. "I have to go and make some tea for Marla, the poor thing."

Elvin nodded.

He entered his bedroom and lay down. When did his life become such a mess?

"Hey," Kristy entered. "Mr. Cox is here."

Elvin stood. "Okay, I'll be down in a bit."

He better see what Mr. Cox wants. He probably wants to know about Skyla. But what to tell him? "Oh, hey, Mr. Cox Skyla isn't here, you see, she got kidnapped by a lycan," he mumbled.

"Are you talking to yourself?" Kristy chuckled. "Go talk to Mr. Cox; then, I'll help you relax by rubbing some oils to loosen the stress."

Elvin liked the sound of that, which could lead to something else. "Okay, deal." They could end up doing something else.

He can't wait.

-

Skyla looked up at the stars. "It's lovely here at nights; I can see the stars." She leaned against Alton and sighed. "You think Sky is doing okay?"

Alton kissed her head. "Yes, I'm sure Sky is alright. They wouldn't let anything happen to her. Trust me, Lyon will protect her at all costs."

"Okay," she sat there, looking at the stars. "What are you going to do now?"