"This is the perfect time to panic!" Woody seethed. "I'm lost! Andy is gone! They're gonna move from their house in two days, and it's all your fault!"

"My fault?" Buzz spat with disgust. "If you hadn't pushed me out of the window in the first place-"

"Oh, yeah?" Woody interrupted sarcastically in a mocking voice. "Well, if you hadn't shown up in your stupid little cardboard spaceship and taken away everything that was important to me-"

"Don't talk to me about importance." It was Buzz's turn to interrupt Woody. "Because of you, the security of this entire universe is in jeopardy!"

"What?" Woody asked in disbelief. "What are you talking about!?"

"Right now, poised at the edge of the galaxy, Emperor Zurg has been secretly building a weapon with the destructive capacity to annihilate an entire planet!" Buzz elaborated. He then turned towards the crescent moon in the night sky, staring at it and posing dramatically as he quietly continued. "I alone have information that reveals this weapon's only weakness."

His calmness was short lived as his anger and frustration quickly came bubbling back to the surface. "And you, my friend, are responsible for delaying my rendezvous with Star Command!"

Woody gawked at him in a few seconds more of silent disbelief before yelling, "You. Are. A. Toy! You aren't the real Buzz Lightyear! Oh, you're an action figure! You are a child's plaything!"

Buzz looked at Woody with a weird look of confusion. "You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity. Farewell." Buzz gave the Sheriff the intergalactic peace sign before swiftly turning on his heel. "Come on, (Y/N)."

"Oh, yeah? Well, good riddance, ya loony!" Woody scoffed and started to stomp away before growling, "Come on, (Y/N)!"

Lowering your head, you turned to follow Buzz. Woody turned and saw you walking slowly after Buzz. "(Y/N)?" He asked, his voice softer this time. Buzz stopped too when he heard this and he turned to look at you.

You hesitated before quietly standing your ground. Speaking in a whisper, you began, "You snapped at me when I tried to help you last night. You purposely pushed Buzz out a window for no reason, then didn't help me either. You literally pushed me out of the way just to fight with Buzz."

You then turned to Woody, giving him a disheartened and pained look that was absolutely heart-wrenching. "Why would I go with a toy that does nothing but berate and attack others? Why would I go with a toy that only tries to wound others up in his web of hate? Why would I go with a toy who cares about no one but himself?"

You sadly looked at Woody expectantly, but he gave no reply. He appeared conflicted for a second before it was all replaced with anger. "Well, why would I want a toy following me that does nothing but meddle in other people's affairs and be useless?"

The sad expression of pained emotions stayed strong on your face, never growing weaker or stronger in appearance. Your strained voice came out, "Nice to know how you really feel. I can't believe I ever trusted you. I can't believe I was so blind as to trust you and be your friend. And what a friend you've been." 

Lowering your head once more, you turned and walked over to Buzz. "Let's go." You whispered. The Space Ranger gave you a comforting pat on the back before turning to scowl at Woody. He walked right by your side as you began to walk off.

As Woody watched the two of you slowly walk off, he felt his anger fade away as he began to feel a small twist of guilt. He placed his hand over his forehead as he murmured to himself, "Oh, how could I say that to her? Seriously, Woody?"

You and Buzz continued to walk off, and Woody's voice came back a few seconds later. "Buzz! (Y/N)!"

"Go away." Buzz said firmly.

"No, Buzz, you gotta come back! I.... I found a spaceship!" Woody called, making the Space Ranger stop dead in his tracks. "It's a spaceship, Buzz!"

Buzz turned to you as he met your gaze before the two of you both turned back to Woody. You watched Buzz jog over to the cowboy, and you were very reluctant to do so also. You just had a mic-drop moment and finally stood your ground, but now you have to go back to Woody immediately? You hoped it wouldn't be awkward, but you were set on establishing that he wouldn't be allowed on speaking terms with you anytime soon.

You ran over to Buzz and Woody, looking out from beneath the truck to see a smaller vehicle. It had a fake rocket on the top, and "Pizza Planet" was written on the side. You knew exactly what Woody was planning with this.

"Now, you're sure this space freighter will return to its port of origin once it jettisons its food supply?" Buzz asked.

"Uh-huh. And when we get there, we'll be able to find a way to transport you home." Woody said, but the expression he had on his face was suspicious and questionable. But Buzz was too oblivious.

"Well, then, let's climb aboard." The space toy said before running for the car. You quickly followed suit, and you heard Woody whispering, "No, no, no, wait! Buzz!" behind you.

"Let's get in the back. No one will see us there." Woody suggested as he caught up with you and Buzz.

"Negative. There are no restraining harnesses in the cargo area." Buzz answered. "We'll be much safer in the cockpit." He looked at you, saying, "Climb on. I'll help you up."

"Thanks." You said as you wrapped your arms securely around Buzz's neck. You held your hand out to Woody, but the cowboy scoffed and swatted it away as he stomped towards the back of the car. A frown of hurt appeared on your face as you told Buzz to go.

He skillfully made his way up to the open window and dove in, landing on the cushioned seat. Hiding yourselves from the driver on the other side of the giant stack of pizzas, Buzz buckled the two of you up with the seatbelt as the driver quickly took off moments after.

✔️Broken Glass : Woody x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें