How Could I Chose (Batboys) ~ Lemon

Keys~

E/B~ Ex Boyfriend

L/N~ Last Name

Y/N~ Your Name

E/C~ Eye Color

F/BB~ Favorite Bat-Boy (Sorry! I know this is a hard question!)

Notes~ Warning! Warning! What you are about to read has been written by an all time sinner! (If you haven't noticed from my other lemon chapters) Also, Everyone is legal! Dick is seventeen, Jason is sixteen, Tim is fifteen, Reader is fourteen, going to be fifteen in a month or so and Damian is fourteen.

Requested By~ Mystical_Creatures8

Your P.O.V.

I sit down in the bat-cave with the boys still in my school uniform, but I'm the only one since I was to lazy to change. Jason is already in his t-shirt, jeans and leather jacket. Dick is in a simple t-shirt and jeans, same as Tim and Damian.

Tim is sitting at the computer, working on the newest mission Bruce gave us as Dick is working on some of his homework on the coffee table. I watch Damian and Jason arm wrestle as my phone dings. I don't have to look at it to know it's already E/B. He broke up with me last week when he found out I'd never get married. Being one of Bruce Wayne's kids, I already figured he was only dating me for the money.

When he found out I'll never marry anyone, he through a fit and a huge one at that. He even slapped me across the face. Natural after that happened I stopped asking him to take me back. Why would I want to date a guy that's after my money and who would abuse me?

Picking up my phone, I read his new text. Hey Bitch! You're fucking ugly, do you know that? Not to mention that your school skirt shows off how fat you are!

When E/B sees that I read it, he sends text after text after text. I only dated you for your title and money!

God, I'm glad I got out of there will I could!

Kissing your pig ass lips wasn't worth it! You fucking such at kissing! Especially French kissing, Bitch! Have enough tongue yet?!

You're a fat, ugly, whore!

You're a fucking flat chest and you have no cake either! No guy is king to want you because of that, Jackass!

You're such a fucking ugly bitch!

Do you remember that time we almost fucked? I didn't stop because I was worried my brother would catch us! I did it so I wouldn't be forced to fuck your ugly ass!

I'm glad I left you to you're virgin self, you little shit! You would have sucked at sex and if I would have slept with you, it would have been the BIGGEST regret of my LIFE!

The only reason Bruce adopted your ass is because he got tired of fucking the guys! It's only a matter of time until he slams you against the wall and rapes your stupid butch ass too!

When the last text comes through, I lose it. Recently at school people started a roamer that Bruce rapes and abuses us because of the bruises and cuts we have all the time. Of course Bruce doesn't do that! They're just from patrol but no one can know that! Plus, with it being a school in Gotham, the school doesn't get involved with the students' home lives.

I scream in frustration, getting to my feet and throwing my phone again the wall. Angry tears spill down my cheeks as I stomp up the stairs. The whole time all four of the boys' eyes are on me.

Damian's P.O.V.

I'm arm wrestling Todd when all of a sudden L/N stands up with a scream and throws her phone against the wall. She storms up the stairs and slam the cave door closed, causing it to echo in the cave. "What's wrong with Y/N?" Dick asks as we all look after her.