How Could You (Tim Drake)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

H/L~ Hair Length

H/C~ Hair Color

Notes~ You're Jason's sister and Tim's love interest

Requested By~ terralupa

Jason's P.O.V.

Y/N snuggles in my side as we watch one of her favorite scary movies. When I first came back we were both really clingy and we still are even now that I've been back for six months.

Honestly, I like having her so close to me again. She's the only one I wasn't able to be mad at. How could I? She my only sister along with my only blood sibling.

Her eyes stay trialed on the TV till the door opens. Whoever it is walks around the couch and joins us on the couch. Glancing out of the context rod my eye I see it's Tim.

I hate Tim. Hate him. With a very strong, big fire of flaming hatred. Y/N turns her head to see who it is before turning back towards the screen. It takes a second but she snaps her head back towards him. "Tim!" She cheers with the happy smile she uses on everyone.

"Y/N!" Tim calls back in a teasing way. She giggles before sliding away from me and wrapping her arms around Tim's shoulders. His hands wrap around her waist as he buries his face in her neck. She hides her face in his hair and shuffles it around some.

Tim does the same, causing more laughter to erupt from my little sister. Well.... I guess she's not so little anymore, is she? She's going to be fifteen soon. Three months until her birthday and Dick has wonderfully informed me that Tim's birthday is two months before Y/N's. "Stop it Timmy Bear! You're hair tickles!"

I'm pretty sure I have whiplash from how fast I snap my head around when she calls him Timmy Bear. "Awww! But I love hearing your laugh N/N!" He says, rubbing his hair over her neck some more.

She laughs some more and squirms around, but she can't get away because of his arms around his waist. "Are you two dating?!" I blurt out before I can stop myself.

Both their faces are covered in a red as dark as my helmet. "Well.... no.... not yet...." Tim says, letting go of her waist and backing away from her.

"If you're not dating, and you never will date, why are you touching my sister?!" I snap out at him annoyed as Y/N hides her face in her hands.

"Jason!" Y/N yells at me with a little whine. Lifting her face out of her eyes, she looks at me. "We were just playing around with each other."

Rolling my eyes, I lean against the couch and glare at the replacement. "I'll be damned if you two over 'play around with each other' in anyway, ever." I say, seeing the flip side of her innocence sentence.

"I'm going to the library!" Y/N says, getting up and walking out.

Instantly Tim jumps to his feet like a love struck puppy. "I'll come with you!" He chirps out, going to follow after her.

Turning around, her H/L, H/C hair curtains around her. "I'd like that!" She says, a loopy smile and heart shapes exploding in her eyes.

"No you would not!" I say, grabbing Tim's arm and dragging him out of the room. "Not dating my ass." I mumble, dragging the boy up the stairs and into Bruce's study. "Asshole Senior!" I scream, pulling Bruce's attention to me.

He sighs out of his nose before answering. "First, its Bruce. Second, what Jason?" He asks me annoyed before glancing back down at his work.

"Please tell me this asshole isn't dating my very, better still be, innocent sister." I say, my grip tightening on his arm at the word still.