Hero Work (Jon Kent)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

E/C~ Eye Color

H/L~ Hair Length

H/C~ Hair Color

N/N~ Nick Name

Notes~ Sorry but you don't get to choose your hero suit or name in this one! Sorry, love ya all! You're also Damian's twin sister!

Requested By~ terralupa

Damian's P.O.V.

"Damian!" My twin sister, Y/N, screams from her room next door. "We need to talk!"

Annoyed, I whine and slide to the ground, leaving my book on the bed. "Why?!" I scream back, not really wanting to talk to her. "I just want to finish my book!"

I wait in silence to see what she'll do. She's silent too before she throws stuff around her room. Mad I think to myself, trying to figure out what's her problem before she gets in her. "Why are all guys idiots!" Guy got her mad, probably Jon I add on, knowing about her not so little crush on my alien friend.

She bangs her door open, stomps down the hallway and then throughs my door open too. Y/N slams the door shut behind her before glaring at me with her E/C eyes. For being my twin, she doesn't look a lot like me. Of course we have some what similar looks but we pretty much only have our birthday the same.

Y/N has bright E/C eyes while I have dull green ones. She has H/L, H/C hair while I have short, messy black hair. Her skin is smooth unlike mine. Grandfather trained Y/N too, just he was gentler with her. She's his baby girl. Father has let Y/N be a superhero but she's not aloud to go out by herself. She works with Jon and me and one of us have to be with her or she's not aloud out. That rule might be mine and I might still be secretly fighting with Father over it, but she's my sister and no ones going to hurt her ever.

Looking at her, I see her cheeks are puffed out in anger as they're a mix of red and pink. Her eyes are puffy, probably from crying. When Y/N gets really mad she starts crying. I don't know why and I'm not going to ask why either. "What's wrong, 'ukht (sister)?" I ask patting the spot next to me on the floor.

She walks over and flops down on the floor next to me. I open my arms and she buries her head in my chest. I rest my chin on her head as she subs into my chest. "Are you mad or sad?" I ask her, rubbing her back.

"I'm smad." She answers back, using pen of Dick's made up words. She pulls herself away from me and wipes her tears away before specking again. "I can't figure out how to make Jon notice me! It's so frustrating and then it makes me upset because maybe he does notice me and he just doesn't like me!" She tells me, wiping away a few fresh tears.

"You've fallen hard for the space boy." I tell her and she shakes her head in agreement. "Trust me, he likes you N/N!" I tell her, recalling the hundred of times he's told me he likes her and what he loves about her and so on.

"Really?" She asks, pulling her knees up to her chest and resting her arms and head on them.

"Really." I answer back before getting to my feet. "Now get out of my room." I order, pushing her over with my foot.

She tips over before jumping to her feet and pushing me into the wall. "Stop being so rude you majnun (fool)!" She calls back before stomping out of my room.

* Time Skip *

I'm sitting at the computer in Jon, Y/N and mine hide away that Father and Superman cleaned up for us. "Damian!" My name gets called again today but this time by Jon instead of Y/N. I whine and roll my eyes as I try to indie him. "Can we talk?" Jon asks, walking up next to me.