As In Bruce Wayne (Damian Wayne)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

L/N~ Last Name

H/C~ Hair Color

E/C~ Eye Color

Side ways words~ Damain's Thoughts

Requested by~ @harleyQuinngurl1312

Damain's P.O.V.

It's not even eight o'clock and I've already rejected twelve girls. They're all the same! After my Father's money and fame! Grayson and Todd soak in the glory and Drake is too shy to even utter a word to any girl so, that leaves me.

I walk into first hour class and less then two minutes later there's been five fights over where I'm going to sit. The whole class crowds around me - or, almost the whole class.

I notice a girl sitting in the back corner reading a book. I walk over and sit next to her, my fan group following close behind. They all sit as close to me as they can get, well she sits there, still reading!

Class starts and the teacher makes me introduce myself. The girl doesn't even glance up as I talk! After I sit back down the teacher clears his throat. The girl leans her book down and glances at him. In the smoothest voice I've ever heard she says "I won the bet!" She then goes back to her stupid book!

The teacher rolls his eyes and mumbles a "Fine..." Annoyed, he starts teaching. At the end of class she puts her book down to scribble down the notes and homework on the board. The teacher notices and says "How nice of you to join us Miss. L/N! Time for our next bet?"

She smiles and I see the same trouble in her eyes that Jason has. She'd get a long with Jason quite well.... "Of course Mr.M!" She says back.

He smiles evilly and says "Paper on the writer Mariko Tamaki..... in Japanese..." The class whispers as she smiles at him.

"Spoken version or written?" She asks the teacher, causing him to drop his smile.

But he replaces it with an even bigger one. "Written." This causes the class to whisper even more.

Her smile doesn't leave her face as she walks towards the door and says "Deal!" The bell rings as she slips out the door. I get up and leave too with the whole class following me still.

Throughout the day I find out I have my next four classes with her as well. The word of her bet with our English teacher has spread and all the teachers wish her good luck. In responds she says "Thanks, but I don't need it!"

The end bell for fifth hour rings and I head down to the cafeteria with my brothers. We get our food and sit at the table directly in the middle of the room. I scan everyone in search for the unnamed girl. Finally, I find her, once again with - guess! - a book. She's sitting by herself at the end of the table, closest to the door.

"Who's that?" I ask pointing to the H/C haired girl. All three boys snap their heads towards her.

Tim smiles and turns towards me. "That's Y/N! She works at the coffee shop I go to! Not to mention she makes herself known with the bets she makes with the English teacher!" To that, all of them start laughing. I get up and walk over to her table. I set my tray down and sit across from her. We sit there for a few minutes in silence. She doesn't even seem to notice!

I cough a few times and then she finally looks up at me. "Need a cough drop?" She asks sarcastically.

She looks back at her book as I answer. "No, I came to introduce myself. I'm Damain Wayne." She nods her head causing a few strains of hair to sweep over her E/C eyes. "You might know me..." I try to lead on. She nods her head again, not caring and I try one more time. "Damian Wayne! As in Bruce Wayne?!"

She looks up at me, her hair falling out of her eyes and saying, "So?" I sit there bug eyed and snapping my mouth open-and-shut.

I sit with her for the next six months. She slowly starts talking to me and I do the same. We work on projects together in class most of the time and she slowly starts to get friendly with my family. She introduces me to her brother for the first time and also calls me her friend at times. But if I'm being truthful, I don't want to be her friend, I want to be her boyfriend.

Over the past six months, I've fallen in love with Y/N L/N................