Which Half (Damian Wayne) ~ Lemon

Keys~

F/M~ Favorite Movie

Y/N~ Your Name

Notes~ Part three of my chapter You're Worth It. Love ya!

Requested By~ @terralupa

Your P.O.V.

As Damian slips his finger into my hole, I bite my tongue and dig my nails into his arms. As he thrusts his fingers in and out of me, he nibbles on my collar bone. Wrapping his other arm around my waist, he pulls me between his legs.

Riding my shirt up, he wiggles his boner out of his pants and pushes it against my back. My breath heavies as I feel myself getting closer. Before my orgasm hits, Tim wakes in the room. Clamping my mouth shot, I snap my eyes towards the movie screen. Luckily it's my favorite movie so I always know what's going on.

Damian starts pulling his fingers out of me but I grab his hand under the sheet. "Hey guys!" Tim says, sitting on the edge of the bed. The sheet is pulled up enough that it rests just below my chest, covering up everything that was going on.

"Hey Tim!" I manage to choke out without giving anything away. Damian sticks his fingers back in me as I smile at the older boy. "How are you?" I ask kindly, swallowing down moans.

Damian's eyes pierce into Tim as he continues talking. "I'm good! Just a little confused about what happened down stairs." He says nervously, making it obvious that Dad sent him in here.

Snacking his other hand to my core, Damian sticks a few more fingers in me. Clanking my jaw shut, I smile to cover it up. "Y/N and me have been dating for a few months now. While everyone was out of the house we had a little fun. Sadly, Greyson caught us." He answers Tim with his signature smirk.

Nodding, Tim smiles. "Cool, cool, cool. What are you guys doing now?" He says, continuing to question us. I feel myself tighten around Damian as my high is about to hit.

Digging my nails into Damian's thighs, I answer Tim. "We're watching F/M! After that I'll probably shower and then dinner should be about ready." I say, my juices running all over Damian's hands.

"Okay. While I have cases to work on and homework to do sooo.... later!" He says, getting up and walking out of the room. Once he's out of the room, he rushes down the stair case.

Pulling me farther back, Damian slips into me. My eyes clench shut as I throw my head back against his shoulder. His teeth nibble at my neck, adding more bruises. Slowly, he lifts me up and down, being careful to make no sound. The slow pace is killing me but I know better then to ask him to go faster.

I know the pace is killing him too. His teeth sink deeper into my skin as his hands shake against my waist. Thrusting upwards, he hits deeper in me. "Beloved." He murmurs against my marker neck.

"Yes" I breath out, my eyes still shut as my hands grasp at his thighs.

He bites me harder this time as my walls clamp around him. His hand wraps around my mouth to keep any sounds I make in. Pulling out of me, he places me on the bed. His warm seed coats my back as his arms wrap around my shoulders. His head rests against my clothed back as his breath heaves out. My breathing is the same as my legs shake.

We're both silent till our breathing goes back to normal. "I should shower." I murmur, sliding out of the covers and walking to the door.

My legs are super shaky but I manage to get there without falling. "May I join you?" Damian asks, wrapping me up from behind. My words get stuck in my throat as he starts nibbling my neck again. My arms wrap around his arms as he pulls me back into his room.