Cousins (Dick Greyson)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

S/C~ Skin Color

F/C~ Favorite Color

N/N~ Nick Name

I/F~ Ice Cream Flavor

L/N~ Last Name

M/N~ Middle Name

Notes~ Part two of my chapter What A Bird Can Hide

Requested By~ @fifiband

Your P.O.V.

With a shaky hand I knock on the Wests' door. When the door opens, Aunt Mary stands there with a smile. When her eyes land on me, her smile falls. "Come in Dear." She says gently, stepping out of the way.

Shivering from the cold, I walk in and make sure to close the door behind me. "Is Wally here yet?" I ask her, rubbing my hands over my arms to try and warm up. "I call, called him at the party." I say, my voice cracking on the word party. "He, he said he'd.... Umm... be, be home soon...." I finish off, wiping away the new tear trails.

Her frown deepens as she passes me the tissue box. "He'll be home soon with Uncle Rudy." She tells me, well aware if she asks I wouldn't answer. Sitting down on the couch, I cover my mouth to keep in my sounds. More tears spill down my cheeks as Mary goes back to cooking.

Wally's P.O.V.

Before the car is even fully stopped I'm out of it and in the living room. Kneeling on the floor in front of her, I rub her head with my hand. Y/N's face is buried in my shoulder as her arms are around my neck. My other arm is around her waist as I bury my head in her stomach.

My shirt is already soaked as she muffled her hics and screams in my shirt. "Wallace Rudolph West!" Dad screams, slamming the door behind him as he walks in. "What have we talked about?! No super speed unless you're-" He cuts himself off when he spots Y/N and me in the living room. "I'll go to the store." He says before turning around and walking back out the door.

Carefully, I pick Y/N up. Taking her to my bedroom, I leave her laying on the bed. "Here" I say, throwing one of my over sized shirts at her. I look at her one more time before closing the door behind me and go down the hall to the bathroom. Once I'm done changing, I carefully knock on my bedroom door. "N/N? Can I come in?" I ask gently, leaning my forehead against the door.

"Yea" She squeaks out quietly. Walking in, she's still laying on my bed, but this time in one of my Big Bang Theory t-shirts. The fancy F/C fabric of her dress is in a heap on the floor. More tears roll down her S/C face as she clings to my bed sheets.

Laying on the bed next to her, I rub her back. "What happened Y/N?" I ask quietly, causing more sobs to explode from her.

Turning over, she faces me. "Dick kissed Alex."

She continues to cry as I hold her close. "The Alex that's been hitting you at school?" I ask her and she answers by shaking her head yes against my chest. Pulling her farther into me, I let a few tears of my own slip down my face. How could you do this to her Dick? I ask myself quietly as the room is filled with nothing but the sound of Y/N crying.

Dick's P.O.V.

As soon as the gala ends, I head straight for Wally's house. Getting to the door, I knock. "Dick! Come in!" Mrs. West's says, letting me in. "Wally's up in his room!" She tells me with a sweet smile. "Can you bring this up for me please?" She asks me, handing a plate of brownies.

"Of course Mrs. West and thank you for letting me in!" I say back, also with a smile. When I get to his room, the door is shut. A little confused and a lot of grossed out, I knock.