Did I Do Good? (Dick X Reader X Wally) ~ Lemon

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

E/C~ Eye Color

Requested By~ Mystical_Creatures8

Your P.O.V.

I lay on the carpeted ground of Dick's room. They boys sit on his bed playing a some stupid video game. My eyes slowly close as I listen to the game and the boys' bickering. "Yes! I win again!" Dick yells, jumping on the bed, causing the springs to squeak.

"You cheated! You cheat at everything!" Wally screams, throwing his x-box remote on the floor.

When it slams against the wall, I snap up with wide eyes. "I don't cheat at everything!" Dick screams back, both their faces starting to redden.

Wally sarcastically laughs before yelling again. "Sure you don't! I bet you even cheated at getting Y/N to date you! What did you do? Pay her off or something?"

My heart pings with sadness at Wally's words. Does he really think that low of me? I ask myself as they continue fighting. "No! I'd never do that to Y/N! I really love her and she really loves me! You're just jealous she loves me more!" Dick screams back, getting into the ginger's face.

My frown deepens at Dick's words. I always truthfully tell them that I love them equally. I get that they get jealous of each other but it really annoys me when they accuse me of not equally loving them. I truest do love them equally and I try to make them see that. "No she doesn't! She loves me more!" Wally screams back.

"No she doesn't!" Dick yells back before slipping off his bed. Crawling over to me, he pulls me on his lap and slams his lips against mine. I don't kiss him back, but he doesn't stop. Wally soon crawls off the bed and wraps me up from behind.

They glare at each other before silently fighting over me. Dick continues kissing my lips as Wally attaches my neck. They're hands travel over my body as I try to pull away. Dick's hands rest on my boobs as Wally rubs me through my pants. Again, I try to pull away but my back just hits Wally. They squeeze me closer between them as neither of them are slowing down.

Slamming back against Wally as hard as I can and pushing Dick as far away as possible, I get out from between them and jump to my feet. "Stop it!" I scream at both of them, slamming my eyes closed and throwing my hands in the air. "Stop it, stop it, stop it!" I scream again, slowly opening my eyes and staring at the two boys.

Dick is laying on the carpet as he's prompt up on one elbow. Wally is sitting on the floor as well as he leans against his hands behind his back. "Just stop it." I say quietly begging them.

Instantly both boys get up and wrap there arms around me. I burry my head into Wally's chest as Dick snuggles his head into my neck. I let my arms dang beside me as tears roll down my face. "I'm sorry." Dick whispers, brushing a soft kiss to my neck.

"What's wrong, Babe?" Wally asks, also brushing kisses over my skin.

"S.... Stop tou.... touching me!" I yell, pushing them both away from me. They both look hurt but step away as more tears roll down my cheeks.

I start wiping my tears away as Dick asks "What did we do, Y/N?"

I take a few deep breaths to calm myself down. "Sorry, when I get super mad I start crying." I explain, annoyed at myself for getting to that point. "Anyway, you both need to stop fighting over me and get along! If you two are going to date me, you're pretty much dating each other too!" I yell at them, remembering to stay calm this time so I don't burst into tears again.

They glance at each other before looking back at me. "She has a point." Wally mumbles, shuffling his weight from one foot to the other.

"How can we make it up too you?" Dick asks me, stepping forward.