Bathtub (Jaime Reyes) ~ Lemon

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

Notes~ Lemon, smut, or whatever you call it. (Duh) Requests Are now closed for this book which means no more part twos. If you make requests past this point I'll bout them in my second book. Thanks.

Requested By~ maribatfam

Your P.O.V.

My day has been really bad. No, that's not the right words. My day has felt like I just spent the last three years in hell. There we go, that's better.

When I walk into the mountain, I don't feel any better. The team has, yet again, started fighting and has split in two. "Y/N, Y/N, Y/N! Be on my side!" Every yells, causing my headache to pound worse. Ignoring all of them, I walk down the hallway to my room. The whole way there my book bag weighs me down.

Getting to my bedroom, I through my bag on the ground and then face plant into my mattress. My head continues pounding as the rest of my body throbs. After yesterday's mission and then having to run three miles in PE today, I'm hurting. Everything is hurting. I know! I'll go take a nice relaxing bath to try and loosen up my muscles! I think to myself, getting up and dragging myself into the bathroom.

I get the water started before walking back out of my room. I walk around my room, finding a few candles and my bath salt. I set those on my bed before stripping and throwing my bathrobe on. I set up the candles around the bathroom before adding the salt and some bubbles to the filling tub. I walk back out of the room to set our down pjs on my bed before entering the room again and closing the door. I let the silk material of my robe spill down my body before carefully climbing in the steaming bath.

The water burns my skin but I don't care. I sit back in the bath and close my eyes, letting the water and bath mix soak into my skin to help me feel better. I take a deep breath before slowly relaxing into it. The water feels so good again my aching body. Thank God for hot water! I think to myself, finally happy today.

Jaime's P.O.V.

Since there are seventeen of us on the team, we each get two days off every week. Most of the time there's only nine of us on duty and the rest of us just hang out. Luckily for me, today is my day off and just so happens to be my girlfriend's day off too.

It's not that big of a deal because Nightwing is good about teaming couples up on minor missions and giving them at least one day a month off together. It's quite useful when you both either have school or a job and are being a hero. Honestly I think he only came up with that so he can have a day off with whatever hero fling he's having that week. This weeks contestant is Batgirl.

Y/N doesn't know I have today off and I didn't want to tell her. I wanted to surprise her by taking her out on a date. I'm just going to take her out to a Olive Garden and then out to a movie.

When I walk into the mountain, everyone is a mess of punches and throwing dishes. Just another day in paradise! I think to myself, by passing everyone's fight. When I'm in the clear, I scan over the room but don't find Y/N.

Shaking my head at how stupid my team is, I walk down the hall to Y/N's room. "Princesa?!" I call, knocking on her door. When I don't get an answer, I slowly open her door. I scan over the room till my eyes land on her bed. Instead of my sleeping girlfriend, there's pajamas.

I smile as I head over to her bathroom door. Like I figured, it's closed. Again, I knock and call "Amor?"

There's some water slushing around before she calls back "Come in Jaime!" Once her words are out I turn the handle and walk in. Y/N's sitting in the bathtub up to her neck as her knees stick out some. Bubbles cover must of her body as the rest is covered by clear water, not showing off anything fun.