Level Headed (Icicle)

Beginne am Anfang

My head rests on his chest as his arms and legs envelop me. He rocks me back and forth as I cry into him. My arms cling to his shoulders as I scream and sob as loud as I please. "It's okay, Babe. I'll make it okay." He tells me, brushing kiss to my head as he rubs my hair. "I'll make it okay, I promise." He promises before he even know what's wrong.

When I'm finally out of tears and my breath is back to normal, I pull away from Cameron. He rubs the rest of my tears away before pulling me into a kiss. My hand wraps around his arm as I kiss him back. "What's wrong, Baby?" He asks me, leaning his forehead again mine ice we pull apart.

I take a few deep breaths before answering him. "I'm.... pregnant. I think." I tell him, waiting for Cameron to scream and yell and kick me out.

Instead, he pulls me into another kiss. When we pull away more tears run down my face but because I'm happy. Cameron has a huge toothy smile an his face as his hand rubs over my stomach. "I'm going to be a dad!" He cheers, pulling me into another hug. "I think." He adds on, shaking his head in a micmicing way.

I wrap my tears away as I punch him in the arm. "Hey! I haven't gone to see a doctors yet so I'm not a hundred percent sure. Only ninety-nine percent."

We both laugh before we share a few more kiss. Soon they get heated but we shut it down before it can get to far. "Did you take two tests to be sure?" Cameron asks, helping me of the ground.

"No, I took twenty-three tests." I answer truthfully but a hole bunch of embarrassingly.

He laughs and kiss me again before asking "Really?"

Again, I punch his arm and laugh. "Really, but seriously I need to go to a doctor to make sure."

Cameron pushes me toward the bathroom door and grabs my bag on the way there. "Go shower, I'll get the appointment scheduled for tomorrow and I'll tell the gang the great news!" He hands me my bag but his smile falls. "Have you told your family yet?" He questions, titling his head some.

"Umm...." I say nervously shuffling my weight from one foot to the other. "Don't tell anyone for three months or so Okay? They say the first three months are when most miscarriages happen and I just want to get into the clear before we tell everyone. I'm sorry." I tell him, looking down at my shoes as I talk.

Cameron slides his finger under my chin and raises it so I'm looking up at him. "Don't be sorry, Babe. It makes sense and if that's what you want, that's what you'll get. I love you, you know that right?" He asks me at the end, knowing how insecure I am and how this is only making it worse.

"I know and I love you too." I say before leaning up and kissing Cameron. He kisses me back before we pull away, both smiling idiots. "I'm going to shower now." I tell him, backing up from his hold.

"Okay" He whispers out like he might break the moment.

* Time Skip *

It turned out I really am pregnant and I've managed to skip out on telling my family about it for the last four months. When everything was normal it was easy to hide it but now I'm gaining weight and it's not as easy to hide. I'm running out of baggy shirts and my hero suit is getting way to tight.

Not to mention I'm not going to be able to go on patrols anymore too. When Cameron found out I was still out doing hero work he flipped. We fought over it for two weeks before I told him I wasn't really doing anything, pretty much standing on building tops will Tim and Damian fought over the coms.

Another huge fight was over telling his Dad, which I won by the way. So last week we went to Arkham and told Mr. Mahkent. He was not to happy about Cameron having a baby with a non-villain. He doesn't know I'm a hero and wasn't upset about the fact that we're both seventeen, Nope. The fact that I was a normal civilian. We both agreed he would have no apart in our child's life.