No Strings Attached (Kaldur) ~ Lemon

Start from the beginning

Gently laying on top of her, I start kissing down her neck. "What happened, My Queen?" I ask her, slipping my hands under her shirt.

She shutters at my touch before explaining. "A girl tried to hit Dick and mmmm!" She moans out, cutting herself off as I slip my hands under her bra. Squeezing her, Y/N moans some more. "And I grab, grabbed her wrists to, to stop her. Kaldur!" She moans out my name as I twist her tits some.

Trailing my hands back down her stomach, I unbutton her shirt, looking at her as she talks. "When I grabbed her arm, it left bruises. So I got in trouble for hurting another student even though she was about to hit Dick." She explains, running her hands under my shirt. Rubbing up my body, I hum out happily at her touch.

Looking annoyed, she slips my shirt off of me. "What did my shirt ever do to you?" I ask with a soft smile.

"Hmm? Oh! Nothing, I'm just annoyed." She tells me, sending her fingers into a feather dance over my skin. "Why are you so stressed?" She asks me, pulling me down into a kiss before allowing me to answer.

Kissing her back, I send the rest of my feelings through it. Pulling away from her, I mess with her bra as I answer. "My homeschooling has me stressed and then Batman is pushing me for the mission reports from the past two weeks." I tell her, slipping the fabric off of her.

"Ya, he can be quite a jackass at the worsts of times." She tells me, pulling me down for another kiss, which I happily return. "I'm sorry" She tells me.

"It's not your fault." I tell her, kissing down her chest, past her stomach and to the start of her skirt's waist band. "I love you" I tell her, slipping the plaid fabric down, past her legs. Throwing it somewhere else in the room, I start rubbing my hands up her thighs again.

Flipping us over, she leans down to my jaw. "I love you too." She says back, leading kisses down my jaw to my neck. She gently kisses my gills, tickling them. When I laugh, she smiles. "Did I tickle you?" She asks, heading down my chest. Humming in responses, I wrap my arms around her waist.

Once she gets to my pants, she glances up at me for approval. Nodding, she slides them off of me along with my boxers. Once my boxers are off, my dick springs out and slaps my stomach. Without hesitation, Y/N takes me into her mouth and starts bobbing. My hands slide into her hair, pushing her down farther.

Your P.O.V.

Kaldur's moans bounce off the walls as he forces me into a happy pace. Soon, precum starts to drip from his tip. Pulling away from him, he whines. "My Queen?" He questions me, starting to sit up. Pushing him back down, I start teasing him. Running my finger over his tip, more moans spill out. I spread the cum all over my finger and his slit. "Queeeeeeen?" He moans out. Taking his tip into my mouth, I swirl my tongue around it and hum out. His hands find my hair again and I pull away. "Queen? Go back! Please go back!" He begs me, very different from his usual proper manner.

Running my thumb over his slit again, I answer. "Why should I go back? Hmm? Why?" I ask with a smile. His back arches and I drop my hold on him. "Nah ah, My King! No cumming till I say so or you won't get any attention from me this time or the next three times you ask." I order him.

Breathing heavily, he shakes from anticipation. "Please, My Queen! Please touch me! My fishy needs attention!" He begs again, his fishy squirming with need.

Stroking his member, I smile down at him. "Is this the attention your fishy wants? Or does he want something more?" I ask him, holding tighter and stroking faster. His face tightens with his struggle to hold back as he shakes his head no. "Then what kind of attention does it want?" I ask him, leaning on him and grinding into him.