~ Five ~

I woke up early. It was a habbit from the district. You had to get up early, for work, otherwise, you would be punished for laziness. I looked over at the clock, and it read 04:52. I decided there was no point in trying to get back to sleep, so I got up, grabbed a silk dressing gown, wrapped it around myself, and left my bedroom.

I walked into the living room, to see Yarnn sat on the sofa. I stood in the doorway, and saw as she rewatched our reapings. The moment our lives were destroyed. I heard her mutter:

"He has potential, but she... She.... She will die soon after the cannon" she got up from the sofa, and poured herself a drink.

"You might as well come in dear" she said, her back still to me. I walked into the room.

"You might want to get dressed as well. We have training today" I took a seat and accepted the mug she handed me. It was full of a bitter brown liquid, that I gulped down almost immediately.

"Don't we have the chariots today?" I asked, remembering what Aofie had told us yesterday.

"Exactly, so you'll need to be trained on how to walk, and talk, and stand, and be.... More Capitol-like" she finished, after a moment of thought.

"And then, you will have your interviews in three days time. Between then, we will train" three days time until the interviews, and until my birthday. It was always on the day of the interviews.

"Its my birthday in three days" I whispered, finishing off the drink.

"Well, I'll see if me and Aofie can find you a special birthday dress then, but for now, get ready for a day of girlish wonder" sarcastically, she gave a small giggle, before groaning and moving towards her room.

---

After a few hours, Sash and Aofie woke up and called up some food for breakfast.

"We'll have some coffee, eggs, bacon, and everything else too. And make it quick!" Aofie yelled down a small device. Soon, the food arrived, and we ate to our hearts content. Having never tasted such glorious food, we tried a bit of everything. Once we had finished, Aofie led me and Sash to our rooms.

"On your beds, you will see your outfits for the day. Wear them. Me and Yarnn will be waiting in the living room, so make sure to find us when you're done!"

I walked into my room to find laying on my bed, a short, black dress, with black flat shoes, and a white gown to wrap over the short dress. Like a coat.

I put on the outfit, and looked at myself in the mirror. It looked like pyjamas, but I guess this was just because they couldn't put me in my chariot costume now.

I left my room, and came into the living room, to see Sash sat, in black shorts and a white t shirt. We were matching.

"Now that you're both here, we need to separate you. Sash, you'll be going we Aofie, Angora, you're with me" Yarnn told us, grabbing my arm and leading me off towards the elavator.

---

We got down to the bottom floor (we were on floor 8, as we were district 8) and found almost all the other districts were waiting here.

"Ugh, which changing room are we? You stay here and mingle, and I'll go find out where we are" Yarnn told me, already making her way through the crowd, leaving me with a group of people. One of them stepped forwards, and I was glad to notice that she was wearing similar clothes to me. Everyone else was fully dressed.

"Hey, I'm Electra, glad to know I'm not the only tribute here" she said. She had short, shoulder length white hair, and blaising blue eyes. She looked... Different to everyone else.

"I'm An" I replied, looking her up and down. Something was defiently odd. "From district 8" I added

"4" she replied "well, until next time" she said, spotting Yarnn walking towards me through the crowd.

"Come on, your dress is ready! Now we just need someone to wear it!"