a̶n̶g̶e̶l̶

"say it one more time please." ariana whined as we sat interwinded on the couch. i chuckled. bringing her hand up to my lips, kissing her knuckles.

"i love you ariana. & i won't ever stop saying it."

she grinned at me, placing herself on my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck. i leaned down to peck her lips. the kiss lingered for a few seconds until she pulled away.

my eyes scanned her face. i frowned.
her eyes were puffy and red. i hated that she cried because of him. i obviously want her to be fucking happy. & im gonna do my best to fulfill that privilege.

"what's wrong baby?" she said with insecurity enlanced in her tone of voice. "god i probably look fucking atrocious right now."

i shook my head, bringing my hand up to cup her jaw. "you're beautiful mi amor." she closed her eyes and sighed deeply as our lips brush together. "i wish i could call you mine." she breathed out.

my breath hitched as i pushed forwards and pressed my lips back onto her own. the kiss was filled with love and passion. her hands trailed down my sides as she let out a breathy moan. damn. as much as i wanted her i couldn't take advantage of her.

she was vulnerable.

i slowly pulled away and searched for her eyes. my stomach dropped when i saw disappointment in them. "ariana.. i don't think its a good time. you're gorgeous and fuck do i want you but i don't want to just be your distraction. i want you ariana grande butera. all of you emotionally and physically. im falling in love with you and i don't regret it."

after my little speech i felt like i was floating. i wasn't fluent in reading signs from other people so the tears streaming down her face again didn't give me any good indications, but when she started giggling everything changed.

"did you just ask me out?" ariana grinned, wiping away tears of happiness i assume. i chuckled shaking my head. "ay ariana. you're something else." kissing her cheek softly i englufed her in a hug.

"you didn't answer my question." ariana mumbled against my shoulder. "

i'll only agree that i did ask you out only if you say yes. i don't think my little heart can take another beating." i sighed dramatically. ariana laughed playfully hitting my shoulder.

"you know what? fuck it. yes i'll go on a proper official date with you." she said, determination filling her features. i sighed running my hands up and down her thighs.

but yet again i felt that sudden insecurity of, what if i was in the way of her career? ariana was genuine when it came to everything. especially her job. she loved what she did for a living.

i wouldn't want her to fucking choose. tha'll be torture.

"baby? are you okay?"  ariana murmured onto my chest. i sighed nodding my head and faking a smile. for once in my life i needed to let aside my insecurities and enjoy her in the moment. i didn't want her to worry. ariana's been through a lot of shit lately and i just wanna make her happy.

"yeah. im just tired baby." i sighed, stroking her long brown hair running down her shoulders. "we can go to sleep if you're tired love." ariana whispered placing a kiss on my cheek. i couldn't help but blush.

"that would be nice but that would mean i wouldn't get to witness the angel right in front of me for hours." i say looking down at her. she rolled her eyes playfully. "im no angel." ariana smiled tiredly, stifling a little yawn. stroking her cheek lovingly i shuffled on the couch to give ariana a comfortable position on my my chest.

"alright then. goodnight lil devil." i smirked, leaving small kisses on her jawline. ariana whined softly, hazily looking up at me. "you tease right when im about to sleep? fuck alright i see how it is y/l/n." ariana purred, fluttering her eyes closed.

"and by the way, you suck at flirting." she giggled softly. i smiles cheekily. "you like it though amor."

her soft snores filled the room indicating that ariana had fallen asleep. the honest truth on why i didn't want to sleep was that i was scared. fuck scratch that, im mortified that i wake up and she's not next to me.

"look what you do to me angel. you ruined my life." i chuckled, talking to ariana's sleeping figure. ariana really wasn't an angel after all. she was a nightmare. she has me awake all night thinking about her all night and all day.

my eyes scanned the dark ceiling, thinking about what the hell was gonna happen now. yesterday is a mystery and i really don't know what the fuck im gonna do. a phone notification interrupted my thoughts. i glance at the phone sitting on the coffee table.

that's ariana's i thought. trust issues or not i couldn't just go through her phone. we aren't officially together even. i quickly looked away and tried to fall asleep, trying to push the feeling that something wasn't right off my mind.

__________________

Twitter @dailymail
@arianagrande off the grid for a while? where did she go?

@arianagrande missing?? She just straight up left. Stay tuned for details.

400+ notifications

Instagram
@people , abg.bby, lovelyariana, and 50 others mentioned you in a comment

(5) iMessage from asshole
Where the fuck are you bitch? We needed to be public today so people still think we're together.

Fuck you. You better not ruin this shit for me.

You're with that little skank right? Should have known.

Twitter
@petedavidson mentioned you in a tweet.

@arianagrande is cheating on me. And I have proof.

__________________

a/n: wow a bunch of shit has happened since the last time i updated. i hope everyone is safe and please stay home. this virus may be scary but we can prevent the spread by staying home. if anyone is still here and reads this, thank you for reading my stories although i don't update as much. thank you for sticking with me. since we're in this quarantine im going to try to update this story more frequently. once again thank you for reading and sorry if my writing skills have gotten more shit the more i update.
-emily