manchester

this is so sad. nobody has to go through the things that arianators, our family went through yesterday. the selfish and violent act that killed innocent and young people.

it was a miracle that ariana is okay. but it's still a tragedy that so many young girls past through the trauma on a night that was supposed to end with happiness and delight due to getting to see their idol live.

my condolences go to the family of the deceased and the traumatized. im so sorry for what happened yesterday. and whoever are the sick bastards that condones the fact of terrorism needs to think about the fact that it's a killing spree of innocent people.

innocent people that could one day be your family.

i am going to post an update today later on but i wanted to address this situation first out of respect of the victims and to advise them that we are here for you. that ariana brings us together as a family and we are grateful that we have a bond so strong that can break the barriers of hate.

i will indeed include them in my prayers, because no one deserves this. i would not even desire this to frown upon my worst enemy.

and to ariana, i understand that this is horrible. having to see your fans that you love and adore, being hurt. the screams of agony that you wished were screams of joy. but at least you bought them their last bit of happiness. you were and still are there happiness. you at the center of happiness that we have to hold on to on a time like this.

and we know that you are here for us, now it's time that we be here for you. and we are.

i hope this message can inspire some people to do good. at least a random act of kindness and love that can change a lifetime of hate. update on a new chapter in a few hours.

hope you have a good day - emily