disney world

i was proud that i woke up to my alarm. that never happens. i set it to 7 am to get ready and to pick up ariana.

i took a shower quickly and managed to catch the continental breakfast downstairs. as i was eating i got a call from ariana herself.

"morning ari." i cheered into the phone, stuffing my face with some delicious waffles. "enjoying breakfast i see." ariana giggled through the phone. i let out a small laugh.

"i've never was able to make it but damn was i missing out. i'll be down to pick up right now." i assured her.

"can't wait." she sang into the phone. i smiled as i hung up the phone and threw away my plate and headed to the rental car i managed to get last minute.

the trip was only 10 minutes away and i could feel the nerves bubble up inside me. the beads of sweat starting to form on my forehead as i heard the gps count down the minutes of my arrival to ariana's house.

my hands shook when i shot her a text saying i was outside. her house was massive. it was significantly better that my two room apartment that i didn't share with anyone.

a minute past until ariana came out of her house with a smile on her face, those brown eyes hiding behind sunglasses.

i got out of the car and opened the passenger side door for her. "you're chariot awaits m'lady." i said cheekily. her dimple filled smile never left her face as she got into the car.

"you never seize to surprise me y/n." her soft spoken voice filled my ears. i gave her a soft smile and walked backed to the divers seat, not loosing the eye contact with her one second.

"you look cute." i complimented her as i pulled out of the driveway. i glanced her way and managed to shoot her a quick wink.

"thank you lovely. how'd you manage to get a rental car overnight?" she asked, giving me and amused look.

"well i guess it's just my charm." i smiled as i earned a laugh from her.

"no im kidding. i just managed to stay on the phone with the rental car company until 12 am until i got the car." i revealed.

"all that for me?" she said batting her eyelashes playfully. i stopped at a red light turned to her. "anything for you ." i mumbled. a few seconds of uncomfortable silence passed until the light turned green again.

shit. why'd i say that? i though, kicking myself mentally.

"emm, did you sleep well?" i asked hoping it would diminish the awkwardness from the air.
"i did. talking to you last night really helped me sleep."

"wow im that boring." i chuckled. i could see embarrassment flush onto her face as she began stuttering out apologies. i don't know
how this dose of confidence flowed over me but i interwinded her hand with my own.

"im just kidding ari. im glad you slept well because you're gonna have to show me what ive been missing out on."

"i just can't believe you've never been to the happiest place on earth." ariana said, tightening her grip on my hand.

i shrugged, admiring the entrance of the so called happiest place on earth.

"ive already been to the happiest place on earth. because im the happiest with you." i said mindlessly strolling around the parking lot, looking for a place to park.

she stayed silent which filled me with worry. i finally found a parking spot and turned the car off. "shall we?" i asked with a nervous smile on my face. she gave me a toothless smile and nodded.

as we walked towards the entrance we walked hand in hand to the ticket booth. "oh and don't think you're gonna pay now love." i assured her as the line moved up.

"aw c'mon. you got a rental car for me. damn you even came to visit me. let me pay." she pouted. even though that was the cutest thing in the world i didn't budge.

"no can do. i came and visited you because even though you bombarded me with some cringey ass tumblr quotes you gave me company. and ive never had that before." i smiled down at her.

her eyes lingered on my own for quite awhile. that's until they called for the person next in line.

i payed for the both of us and the first thing we headed off too was to the gift shop to get those infamous overly priced mouse ears. ariana got herself some minnie mouse ears while i got some mickey mouse ears.

"first step in the disney experience completed." ariana giggled, grabbing my hand and leading me towards the best rides to go on. and did we go on many.

first off was splash moutain. getting myself wet and ariana commenting on how cute i look when my hair was down and wet. then we went on the teacup rides which made me dizzy as hell but it redeemed itself by hearing ariana's adorable laughter all the way through.

we ate some lunch in the middle of the day and walked around taking goofy pictures with all the characters along the way. ive heard that the firework show was the most iconic thing to go see at disney and so i was excited for that part.

but before that ariana really wanted to go on tower of terror. i was kinda hesitant because i was embarrassed on what my reaction would be, but i couldn't say no to her. why? because im whipped as hell.

as we got on the ride i could tell that ariana felt the tension i was feeling at the moment.

"don't worry babe. im here." she whispered in my ear. i felt my cheeks heat up as the ride began. i didn't scream as much as i thought i was. but they were screams of joy per say. if i weren't with ariana i wouldn't even had gone on that ride.

what was happening? i knew it was wrong to think about her and i being in a relationship when she has a boyfriend. but it felt so right.

"c'mon y/n it's time for the fireworks." ariana smiled at me, leading me towards the castle in which the fireworks take place. i mean i already felt fire works with ariana around me. cliche as fuck.

we found a good spot in the middle of view of the castle.

"oh i love the fireworks. they're so fucking pretty." ariana sighed happily, looking up at me. "did you have fun y/n/n?" she asked me sincerely.

"of course ari. im glad i could experience this with you." i said, looking up at the starry night sky and awaiting the fireworks to start.

"you know you're the sweetest person ive ever known." ariana whispered, kissing my cheek softly. ironically at that moment the fireworks started. not only in my stomach but in the sky too.

ariana looked up at the sky and i watched as the smile on her face grew as the various lights illuminated her beautiful features.

"ari." i whispered into her ear.

"yea?" she whispered back. i was surprised that she even heard me.

the next thing i did, until now i thought was okay. but the series of events that were about to happen made me notice that what i did made me the biggest idiot.

"can i kiss you?" i asked. her simple nod of approval caused me to wrap my arms around her waist and pull her. into the softest kiss ive ever given anyone. she kissed back delicately as the fireworks danced around us.

but fireworks don't last forever.

a/n: what do you guys think of the new book cover? i worked on it for a bit and i dunno if it's good or not.

id like y'all's opinions on it (:

ty for reading my mediocre writing -emily