la vérité

[bold = ariana italics = y/n]

do you remember anything about that night?

um yeah. i said in a duh huh tone. clear as day. i remember we got back to your house after getting cigarettes we talked for a bit and... i sighed. we had sex.

wait that's all you remember?

she sounded genuinely confused.

yeah? you're lowkey freaking me out now.

that's not all that happened y/n. she sighed. i could tell she was frustrated. 

then tell me what else happened. i said unamused.

i can't tell you everything over the phone. i have to see you in person.

there is no way in hell thats gonna happen. after what you did to me you're lucky that im even acknowledging you right now.

y/n please. at least on face time?

i bit my lip, contemplating weather or not i should put myself through this shit.

fine. only because im a curious bitch. i grumbled, hanging up the phone.

i pulled my laptop into my lap and waited for the familiar sound that indicated that ariana was trying to facetime me.

i waited a few seconds before i accepted. the cliche "i don't want to look desperate" card.

when her face popped up on the screen i was mesmerized. her face lacking makeup reminded me of that night. she was fucking beautiful i can't help it.

i cleared my throat again. alright go ahead. i mumbled, looking away from those weakening brown eyes.

u-um okay before we had sex things happened. im sorry if you don't want to talk about my music but i wrote imagine the day after this shit happened. it's gonna tell the most accurate story.

i didn't say anything. i just let her continue.

the first line talks about how i feel when im around you. i feel like nobody knows me. that for once im not she put her hands up to make air quotes ariana grande the international superstar. im just me. ariana grande butera a normal 25 year old.

i look into the laptop camera to capture her reaction. she stared right back at me, her eyes glistening. i felt my cheeks redden.

this next part is cute. when we got back from getting cigarettes i started talking about pad tai and how i was hungry as fuck and craving it. i was bummed because it was literally 4 am and all of the places were closed. but when i went to get us some drinks from the kitchen you looked for pad tai place that was actually open and ordered me some. she said the ends of her lips tugging upwards to form a small smile.

wait. you got us drinks? i don't remember drinking. i said quickly. i was actually starting to remember the whole pad tai thing but i didn't want her noticing.

yeah i had a bottle of champagne and we had a few glasses.

my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. was this such a traumatic event that my brain blocked all these memories?

hold up. i muttered, pausing the facetime call.

[ariana's pov]

i scanned my laptop screen at the frozen image of y/n looking down at her phone. man she was mesmerizing. fucking gorgeous. how could i let something like this happen?

i was daydreaming until y/n voice flowed through my room again.

me with no makeup, you in the bathtub. bubbles and bubbly. this is a pleasure feel like we never. act this regular. she read.

i assumed that she wanted me to explain that part.

after we had a few glasses we went upstairs. i told you i was stressed about something i don't remember and you suggested a bath.

god but you're so fucking sweet i swear. you got the bath ready for me, lit candles and shit.

you wanted to leave me alone so i could relax but i couldn't relax without you. you're so different and treat me right that i can't do anything without you. this sounds cheesy as fuck but i feel like i can be me. i don't have to.. i don't have to pretend. my voice cracked.

i wanted to fight the tears threatening to fall but i just couldn't. the big hot tears streamed my face as i hid my face in my hands.

i think we should stop. it's getting late. y/n's voice rasped. the lump in my throat prevented me from talking.

i'll call you tomorrow yeah? goodnight ariana.

goodnight y/n. i whispered weakly. i turned off my computer and plopped onto my messy bed.

the look on y/n's face was different. it looked like she wasn't angry. fuck, she looked confused.

whatever she felt i needed to win her back.

somehow.

a/n: hey guys. i don't know if this story is improving or. i would like feedback and would really appreciate it.

ps. i love you're fucking comments. they bring me happiness -emily (: