escape

as i packed a backpack with a few things my mind raced on what was gonna happen. i didn't know what to expect.

this girl has me trapped around her finger and i hated it. even if i did act all tough and "heartless" around her. ive never let anyone have me this whipped ever. i don't know why ariana was an exeption though.

i glanced at the clock and sighed. it was time to head out. grabbing my phone off the counter i shot a quick text to emma so she wouldn't think i got kidnapped or something. atleast not yet.

the uber i ordered was parked in front of my apartment. i prayed it was an older person who didn't know about the interent. but shit doesn't work like that i guess.

the driver just had to be a girl in her early 20's who most likely had social media. damn. i thought. as i got into the car i held my head down, hopping she wouldn't recognize me.

"hi, where are you heading?" the girl said polietly. i felt my hands start to get clamy with anxiety. "uh the shell gas station a few miles from here." i muttered. suprisingly she heard me and started up the car.

please don't make small talk.

"that's a pretty sketchy place to take an uber to." she raised an eyebrow and looked at me through her rear view mirror. i shifted in my seat uncomfortably. "totally." i laughed nervously.

she didn't retaliate, filling the car with silence. but i still felt her her staring at me with a hint of curiosity. probably trying to guess why the hell she recongnized a stranger.

it was incredible how high my anxiety was at this point. i don't know how i wasn't having a heart attack right now. well the following thing she said was the tip of the iceberg. and it probably did give me a mini heart attack.

"oh my god! i know who you are now. you're the girl all over twitter who apparently hooked up with air e ana grande."

my mouth went dry. the only thing audible to me was siri counting down the minutes until our arrival.

10 minutes

9 minutes

8 minutes

"so do you have her number or something? c'mon hook a sister up. i love her." she blurted out. i swallowed deeply and stood silent.

7 minutes

6 minutes

"how was it. i mean that girl looks like she knows what she's doing." she has no dignity if that was the type of question she started asking. it was starting to piss me of nevertheless.

5 minutes

4 minutes

3 minutes

2 min-

"say cheese! man people are not gonna belive im with the girl who fucked ariana grande. there she was. phone in hand, pointing the camera right at me. like i was the fucking celebrity out of ariana and i.