haven or hell

she didn't text me the next day. or the day after that. a week past by and i thought i would begin to forget her. but i thought about her every fucking second.

ari; i apologize.

i stare at the text for too long. the words started to irritate my eyes

y/s/n; you could have just made fun of my looks and move on.

not leave me on seen.

ariana; there is no need to be formal.

seen

i didn't like the fact that i had left her on seen. which i hated. she probably didn't think twice on leaving me on seen. but someway i was hurting. badly.

ariana; i deserve that.

i apologize but i did not know what to say.

y/s/n; just call me ugly and we'll call it a day.

ariana; nonsense.

you're beautiful. but i was so taken aback by your beauty that i didn't know what to say.

y/n: some excuse. but i really don't give two fucks.

ariana; i do not like this photo but it's the most recent one i have that is decent enough to show you

im sorry i left you on seen.

y/n; that duck face tho.

ariana; i deserve all the criticism .

y/n; im kidding. you look cute ari.

i was trying to seem all chill. but i was loosing my shit. she was real. she wasn't some 55 year old man. she is real and she is hot as fuck.

ari; thank you. (:

i know it's too much to ask.

can i have another picture?

y/n; do you want the nice answer or the mean one. 

ari: nice one of course.

y/n; no fucking way. so please fuck off. (:

ari: well that was not so fucking nice.

y/n; holy shittttttt you cussed.

am i influencing you?

are your parents shitting themselves that im corrupting their precious daughter.

ari; actually my parents would love you.

y/n; aww im honored.

ari; im no precious thing you know

you don't actually know me.

y/n; woah okay mysterious grande.

what you saying.

ari; do you have a boyfriend.

y/n; it's only been two weeks grande. that information is classified.

ari; at least i asked politely.

y/n; 🙄

ari; you know y/n. you're my haven.

y/n; here we go again with the lame tumblr quotes. c'mon ari you're better than that.

ari; but it's true. i can even have this safe place with my own boyfriend.

my heart, as cliche as this sounds, shattered in a million pieces. my soulless form that didn't know could feel something for another human being had been broken.

so it's gonna be that cliche, im the underdog that loves her best friend but her best friend is in a relationship with some douche of a guy and yet the best friend loves the douche and i have to be their "haven."

but no. this is not that story. it's gonna be hell.

seen.