𝐓𝐄𝐍 - 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒. (𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.)

Start from the beginning

I pushed his hand away. "I got it." I said, getting out of his car. I slammed the car door behind me and began walking in the direction of Manny's apartments, never looking back.

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
TIME SKIP
★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。

After about a twenty minute walk, I had finally found myself approaching Manny's apartment building. I was hella late, and I already knew Fresh was about to be mad as hell. Who cares though, at least I actually showed up.

Once I got to the door, I knocked a few times before stuffing my hands back in my jean pockets.

"Who the fuck is it?!" asked an obnoxiously loud voice that was laced with an extremely thick Alabama accent, belonging to nobody but Malik.

"Open the fuckin' door and see, bitch."

The door opened abruptly, but only enough for Malik to stick his gun out and point it directly at my face. "I said who the fuck is it?!"

I stood there unbothered, smacking my lips. "Who do you think it is?" I asked sarcastically.

The door opened a little more, and Malik let out a dramatic gasp and opened it wider when he saw that it was me. "NICK?!" he exclaimed, tucking his gun back in his pants.

"Yeah, now put that shit up, know you ain't finna shoot shit boa." I joked, pushing him aside.

"Aye mane, I ain't mean to point that shit at yo ass. Some shit went down earlier, and you already know how that go."

"Yeah, I'm already knowing, bro. You good though." I said as I walked inside the large apartment.

I was immediately greeted by Manny, who was sitting on the couch next to some light skinned bitch.

"Aye, look who it is!" he beamed, jumping up from the couch. He dapped me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Wassup Manny?" I cheesed, showing off my braces.

"I ain't seen you in a minute!" he exclaimed, dapping me one more time.

"I know, I missed y'all niggas man."

"Aye," Malik interrupted. "I hate to break up y'all little family reunion and shit, but Fresh is waiting on you."

"Oh shit, sho' is." Manny chimed in, smirking.

I smacked my lips. "Fuck that ugly ass nigga. He can wait."

"Nah man, you probably should get up there now." Malik said, grimacing.

I knitted my eyebrows together, eying the both of them suspiciously. "Um...okay. I'll see y'all in a minute."

"Actually, you won't. We gotta go out and handle some business. Have fun though." Malik said, giving me this weird ass look.

Okay then.

I turned around and started walking towards the steps. "He in that last room on the right!" Manny called behind me.