Chapter 16: Magic Battle

Sunset Shimmer came out of the time travel portal that looked like a 'black hole'. She quickly got out of it and was about to be magically blasted by Starlight Glimmer's magic powers, but she blocked it with her orange magic forcefield, protecting her and Spike within it.

Spike was put at the top of the rooftop of CHS. Sunset took off the forcefield and flew up in the sky and put her right hand out to where Starlight was at the distance.

She aimed a strong beam at Starlight, but it missed her since she moved, so the magic only hit half of a cloud.

"Not bad." Starlight said, magically standing on a cloud. "But it's going to take a lot more than that!"

"Lucky for you, there's more where that came from!" Sunset shot several laser beams at her.

Starlight made a giant beam from her hand that she shot around the sky to the path where Sunset was flying to. Sunset flew fast enough to dodge her attacks.

There was some teens from CHS that were watching them from down below, they had shocked looks on their faces. "You really got to work on your aim." Starlight went for another attack again.

It failed miserably when Sunset missed it because she teleported away quickly in time. She tried another shot at her, but Starlight had also missed her attack as well.

They were both like in sync together, since they both matched in speed with being fast while flying around in the sky and in their combat of advance magic spells.

Sunset and Starlight both got exhausted at flying above ground, so they both landed down there. They were both sweating and catching their breath, since it was such an intense magic battle.

Starlight bursted out a beam but it stopped since Sunset used a magic shield to protect herself.

"Woah! Hey, isn't that Sunset?" Rainbow Dash said, she was sitting down on a lounge chair.

"But why is there two Sunset's?" Applejack said. "This doesn't make any sense."

"Yeah, why is there another me?" The past-Sunset said.

The reformed Sunset scoffed. "I'm not Sunset!? I don't know who this Sunset, you're talking about is?" She lied. "Maybe, I look like the girl you're talking about? But my name isn't Sunset. It's uh--Sunlit." She nervously smiled at them.

"Maybe there's some sort of logical explanation for this?" Princess Twilight said.

Rainbow grabbed a bucket of popcorn and was eating from it. "This is awesome."