Chapter 15: Putting A Stop To It

"Now it's my time to take something special from you!" Starlight Glimmer pointed back at Sunset Shimmer. "Without the magic beam, you and your friends will never form your special mark bond. Marks for marks! Sounds like a fair trade to me." She pushed the diamond off the roof top of CHS, making Sunset and Spike go down with it as they were falling down.

As they were stuck within the diamond, Sunset's hand was touching the diamond glass. She managed to use a magic orb at the diamond, making it shatter into pieces--freeing them.

She floated around with her orange magic. Yes, she was in her pony form, and was able to drift just fine--without having wings. "Sunset!" Spike called in fear. He fell backwards.

"Oops!" Sunset said. She flew straight down and catched him with her arm.

"Thanks."

"No problem, Spike. At least we now know what we have to do." She flew up. And she teleported, while looking for Starlight.

"Okay. Keep your eyes peeled."

"Great." Spike took out a pair of binoculars and looked serious right at her.

"We have to stop Starlight as soon as she stops--"

"Uh, Sunset." Spike used his paw to lightly tap Sunset on her arm.

"She can pop out anywhere."

"Like, over there," Spike gave the binoculars to Sunset.

She gasped as she took a peek through them. She saw Starlight talking with the Main Six and with the past Sunset. "Just remember how you'd feel if someone said those things to you." She said to Sunset.

Sunset took out a pair of black sunglasses out of her jacket side pocket. "What's going on, here?" So the teens wouldn't see her magic, she flew down to the side of the high school. And she walked towards them, as she had her sunglasses on as a disguise to cover her eyes.

She didn't want to blow her cover because she was in the past and she didn't want to freak anyone out if they saw that there was her--a future version of herself interacting with her past self. "What are you doing?"

"I'm just reminding this girl how hurtful bullying can be." Starlight told the future Sunset, as she was talking to the past Sunset.

"Well, don't!" Sunset said without thinking.

Everyone else stared at her weirdly, like she said something wrong (because she did). "What?" Fluttershy was confused.

"Huh?" The rest of the Main Six said.

"I mean." Sunset smiled, trying to play it cool. "You were?"

"Of course." Starlight said. "In a world where everyone is unique. Some are bound to feel more special than others." She walked in front of the magical Sunset. "But that isn't a license to be cruel, is it?"

"No, of course not." Sunset put her hand out.

"Oh, isn't a shame that we don't live in a world where everyone is equal? No one would tease or bully anyone there. Wouldn't that be nice?"

Some of the Main Six nodded, even past Sunset.

"No, it wouldn't!" Sunset Shimmer said to Starlight Glimmer. "I mean it would be nice to not be teased, of course. But that's not the same thing!"

"I'm sorry," The past Sunset said to the Main Six. "I really am, for the teasing and bullying, and for being mean to each of you." She said.

"It's alright, darling." Rarity said. "You're all forgiven."

"And I believe this belongs to you, Twilight," Past-Sunset gave Princess Twilight back the crown. "It wasn't right for me to take it, since it belongs to you. You earned it. I didn't."

"Thank you, Sunset Shimmer." Twilight said.

As the Main Six and past-Sunset all walked away, the original Sunset walked up to Starlight. "I know you only did that, so that my friends wouldn't ever become friends with me because they also didn't use their magic...And so I wouldn't ever become a demon, filled with power, then I wouldn't get redeemed...so that my past-self would  never become who I am now. "

"Aw. That's not true." Starlight shook her hand away. "I convinced you to not be a bully to them, so everyone should be equal. Stopping the rainbow-friendship beam is only a bonus."

   "I'll stop you, Starlight." Sunset said. "Just you watch and--Ahhhh!" She was cut off as the time travel hole came from the sky and  swallowed her and Spike.

Starlight laughed. "HA-HA-HA-HA!" She said, seeing them get set to another time.