Prologue:Childhood Nightmare

Name:Jenn Cheshire
Full name:Jenn Emerald Cheshire
Human name:Jenn Raven Anderson
Father:The Cheshire Cat
Mother:Deseased
Creepypasta name:Karma Insanity
Catchphrase:Karma is always there. Even when you are sleeping. You can't escape the karma that you let inside
Birthdate:October 16, 2004 (Older within 6 min)
Age:15
Height:5 feet
Weight:57 kg
Hair color:Black
Hair length:Long/Short
Eye color:Blue Green
Cat form:Cat ears and tail, black with blue green hair. 2nd form-black cat with blue green stripes on the back and blue green eyes (similar to the cheshire cat)
Weapons for killing:Sword with poisonous blade that will wither their bodies in 1 second, bow with poisonous arrows that will decay their bodies in 1 second
Hobbies:Singing,Playing piano, reading wattpad, etc.
Fave color:Black and Gray
Powers:Invisibility, healing, destruction, immortality, telepathy,Teleportation (Most powerful)
Pets:Dogs
Breed of pets:Huskies
Gender of pets:Both
Name of pets:Male- Siren, Female- Star

*Zenn's info*

Name:Zenn Cheshire
Full name:Zenn Rosalina Cheshire
Human name:Zenn Abigail Anderson
Father:The Cheshire Cat
Mother:Deseased
Creepypasta name:Mercie Insanity
Catchphrase:I will never give you mercy, because, you are not worthy of my time...
Birthdate:October 16, 2004 (Younger within 6 minutes)
Age:15
Height:5 feet
Weight:57 kg
Hair color:Black
Hair length:Long/Short
Eye color:Blue
Cat form:Cat ears and tail, black with pink hair. 2nd form-black cat with pink stripes and blue green eyes (similar to jenn's form but she has pink stripes on)
Weapons for killing:Sword with poison ivy that will kill them in 5 seconds, Gun with poisonous slime that will kill them in 5 seconds
Hobbies:Readingwattpad,Singing, Playing guitar, etc.
Fave color:Blue and Pink
Powers:Immortality,Telepathy, Teleportation,Healing,Invisibility (Second most powerful)
Pets:Dogs
Breed of pets:Huskies
Gender of pets:Both
Name of pets:Male- Siren, Female- Star

That's all you need to know about the two main characters.. now on to the story!

*FLASHBACK* (when the war started)

The Cheshire cat:Jenn, Zenn come with me quick!

Our father said, before the war started between the red and white queen..me and zenn was informed by mally that she saw the red queen coming towards the white queen's palace..

Jenn: *mind* How did the red queen come back if she was banished from coming back to wonderland?

I thought but snapped back as i heard screaming outside the palace. Since i'm inside the white queen's palace, i didn't hear the screams outside. Anyways when i came outside i saw the red and white queen was in war again.. but this time the war was worse than the last war.. i really don't wanna mention how.. they killed maddie,lizzie,the mad hatter and the others that i don't wanna mention right now. Anyways, our father led us to a room with a portal to another dimension. Our father told us to go in the portal and that he will be right behind us. After we went through the portal our father said something...

The Cheshire cat:Jenn..please take care of your twin sister. And please be careful, this realm is full of humans and i don't want you two to get hurt---

Our father was cut off by a loud bang coming from the door behind him.. then he said...

The Cheshire cat:I'm running out of time, but just remember, if you ever feel lonely always look up at the moon....

Zenn:F-father w-wait!

The Cheshire cat:Goodbye my lovely daughters...

After he said that he gave us a weak smile.. then saw the guards arresting our father... and that was the last time we saw him..

Or, so we thought...

Hey readers! I hope you all enjoyed the prologue! Have a great day/night!

-xxjyeon~