𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀. (𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄)

Start from the beginning

I let out a deep sigh. I was beyond exhausted, but it was all worth it.

Mya turned over and laid her head on my chest, snuggling close to me. She put her leg over me and ran her manicured fingernail down my chest.

I leaned down and grabbed her chin, kissing all over her face, which caused her to blush hard.

"What was that for?"

"For giving me the best pussy ever." I paused and licked my lips, running my finger tips over her bare pussy.

She moaned and laughed at the same time. "Stoooop Zion."

"Mmm, I'm just sayin'. If that's how you comin' then maybe you need to leave me more often." I flicked my tongue at her as I wiggled my eyebrows.

She laughed, pushing my chest playfully. "You're stupid," she paused and glanced at me briefly, bitting her lip as she stared at me like she was in deep though about something. Her pouty lips turned into a smirk and she crawled on top of me. "Wanna go again?"

I grinned. "Thought you'd never ask."

And with that, I wasted no time grabbing her and flipping us over, slamming her body into the soft sheets.

Just as I was about to slide in, a sharp, excruciating pain shot through my stomach and up my chest. I yelled out out and clutched my stomach, falling over and curling into a ball.

"Fuck!" I yelled, grimacing as I held my stomach.

"Oh my god!" Mya exclaimed, crawling towards me and leaning over me as she placed her hand on my chest and one on my shoulder, "baby are you okay?!" she asked, her voice full of concern and panic.

I groaned and nodded, slowly rolling back over.

The pains had went away, but I was still feeling a little weird. How the fuck and why the fuck did that even happen? "Y-Yeah, I'm fine-" I cut myself off, suddenly getting the urge to throw up.

I covered my mouth and jumped out of the bed, running to the bathroom. I opened the toilet and kneeled down, gripping the sides of it as I emptied the contents of my stomach inside. I tried to ignore the tightness and burning sensation in my chest, which worsened each time I threw up, but it was nearly impossible.

Mya ran behind me with a glass of water and a towel, kneeling beside me and rubbing my back. Once I was done, I grabbed the towel and wiped my mouth, flushing the toilet and closing the top afterwards.

"Zion, what's going on with you?" she inquired, her thick eyebrows furrowed as she sized me up. "are you okay?"

Struggling to pull myself up, I nodded. "Just fine." I fake smiled, knowing damn well I wasn't.

"No seriously. That's your second time throwing up today, Zion. Plus when we talked the other day you had just thrown up. What's going on with you? Did you eat some bad food or something?"

I thought for a minute and shrugged. "I don't know."

I honestly didn't.

"You think you should go to the hospital?"

I shook my head frantically. "You already know how I feel about hospitals, Mya." I groaned.

I whimpered lowly, holding my stomach with one hand and gripping the toilet with the other as I got another unexpected sharp pain. I played it cool though, not wanting Mya to lose her shit.

"Alright. But if you throw up again, or get anymore stomach pains you will be going to the hospital. I was starting to think you we're pregnant." she joked, laughing.

But me, I didn't even crack a smile.

My eyes widened, and I went into a temporary state of shock as her words registered in my brain.

Pregnant...

Could I be pregnant?

That's impossible, right?

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

I'm pretty sure I forgot to mention that Glizzy is bisexual, so yeah, there's that, just for any new readers that might be confused 🌚 that nigga be forgetting though :/

And this is a picture of Glizzy's girlfriend, played by Ryan Destiny fine ass. Forgot to put her in the cast so here 🥴

 Forgot to put her in the cast so here 🥴