𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀. (𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎.)

Start from the beginning

He looked me directly in my face and gave me a stern look, letting me know that he meant business. I swallowed roughly, staring at him in shock. I blinked my eyes a few times. Jay hardly ever talked to me like that. He just put me in my place in the calmest way possible. If I had a pussy it would be soaked.

"O-Okay." I stammered, barely audible.

For the remainder of the car ride, we drove in silence as Jay blasted his new album.

Jay occasionally looked down at his phone, doing a little texting here and there. I guess that was nobody again. The tension between us was thick as fuck, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't bothered.

I sighed loudly, in hopes that Jay would hear. I looked at him and he hardly even budged.

What the fuck?

I sighed again.

Nothing.

I sighed for the third time, this one a little more loud and dramatic.

Jay groaned and pulled over somewhere, cutting through like three lanes before doing so.

He aggressively turned the car off and looked at me. "Pull your pants down."

My eyes widened. "W-What?"

"Pull. Your. Pants. Down. Now." he repeated, this time through gritted teeth.

I gulped and hurriedly unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants down to my ankles. I looked up at Jay, who was wearing a very mischievous look on his face. "N-Now what?"

"Take the boxers off too."

I did as he was told, and pulled my boxers down as well, exposing my erection. My dick popped out and flung upwards, hitting my stomach.

"Wh-What are you gonna do?"

He smirked. "I'ma give you what you want."

I watched him carefully, my mouth dropping as Jay grabbed my dick and leaned over my lap. Soon, his lips was wrapped around the large, pink tip of my dick.

"Fu-auhhhhh!" I gasped and leaned up, placing my hand on top of his head.

Jay sucked me as if I was a popsicle, allowing spit to drip down from the sides of his mouth onto my dick as he moved further down, taking another inch of me in his mouth. He took me out of his mouth and and swirled his tongue around the tip as his pre-cum leaked out of it. I groaned and attempted to push him further down, but he gave me the meanest look ever.

Jay ran his tongue up and down my shaft, playing with my balls at the same time, and I sank my nails down into the leather material of his car. My stomach was tightening already.

"Jayyyy I'm so fucking close!" I moaned, my hand still resting on his head and I squeezed my eyes shut.

Jay kissed my tip and spit on it, deep throating my whole dick afterwards. He rapidly bobbed his head up and down, moaning loudly on my dick, which sent vibrations through the rest of my body. His quickly replaced his mouth with his hands, jerking me at a fast pace that sent me over the edge. I jumped up and lifted off of the seat a little, panting loudly as my stomach started doing a bunch of weird shit.

He had definitely done this before. The question was with who.

Next thing you know, I was covering the both of us in my cum, as well as the interior of his car. He watched me the whole time, studying the many faces I was making as I painted us. Jay released my dick from his grip and I leaned back when I was done, allowing my head to smack into the back of the seat. My whole body was covered in sweat, and my chest was rising and falling violently as I panted.

Good thing he had tinted windows.

Once I caught my breath, I looked at him, face flushed and everything. "Why'd-Why'd you stop?!"

"Because we're here now." he laughed, gesturing to the hospital building as a wide grin formed on his face.

"Oh!" I said dumbfounded.

Jay smiled and shook his head, leaning over me and grabbing a pack of baby wipes and napkins out of his glove compartment.

He sat them on my thigh. "Here, pick one." I looked down at my thigh and grabbed the baby wipes.

"Good choice." he winked, grabbing some out of the pack too and wiping his shirt and pants off.

After I was done, I pulled my boxers and pants back up. I sat back in the chair with a sigh, staring straight ahead as I tried to wrap my head around what the fuck had just happened. I was still slightly shaking, and my heart was pounding for no reason.

"...so you just gon' sit in the car, or are we getting out?"

I slowly looked up at him. "Huh? Oh, yeah!" I laughed nervously.

Oh my god.