𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 - 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀. (𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎.)

Start from the beginning

I pressed the home button and unlocked my phone, going into my messages next. I briefly glanced at the phone, expecting to be able to skim over the message quickly, but I ended up doing a double take.

My eyes damn near popped out of my head as I stared at the picture, accidentally swerving into the next lane and dropping my phone on my lap. I picked it up again, noticing that he had sent three more.

The first three were pictures of his ass, and each one he was in a different position, a white creamy substance outlining his hole and coating his fingers, which were plunged deep in his ass. And the last one was a picture of his dick, cum dripping down the side of it.

This was all followed by a text saying "Come clean me off daddy".

I groaned, feeling my dick twitch in my jeans.
Fuck, Glizzy.

I glanced at Nahmir from the corner of my eye, he was still staring ahead, not even paying attention to me and how I probably looked like I was about to pass out.

"Fuck." I whispered under my breath, digging my nails into the steering wheel as I stared at my phone. Good thing we were at a red light, because we probably would have crashed by now if we weren't.

Nahmir looked over at me. He furrowed his eyebrows and sized me up. "You good?"

I closed my phone and shoved it into my pocket. "Yep! Great." I answered quickly, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Oh, so who was texting you?"

"Texting me?!" I asked in this weird ass high pitched voice that came out of nowhere, "I wasn't nobody texting me!"

"Oh...okay."

NAHMIR ─── ・ 。゚☆: *

NAHMIR
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

I gave Jay the side eye, looking him up and down suspiciously. He was acting weird as fuck, and I know that wasn't just "nobody" on the phone, but I'ma leave him alone. I just don't understand the point in lying when it was clear that somebody was blowing him up with hella text messages. I was trying not to get mad, but I was already pissed the fuck off.

Now I had to say something.

"I just don't understand why you can't tell me who was texting you. It's not like we together, I just wanna know."

"Exactly, we not together, plus nobody was even texting me in the first place. Stop tripping and acting so damn jealous, you already know how I feel about you Nick. Now stop acting crazy before I get crazy." he stated calmly, putting extra emphasis on not.