Chapter 25 (The End)

I layed next to him and he put his crayons on his side table and handed me a piece of paper as I reached down in the open suitcase and grabbed the glued tiara and put it on his head and smiled. I looked at the picture and giggled.

"Is this us?" I asked smiling. He nodded and looked at me and held my hands. My life felt complete with him and I knew I wanted to spend my life with him. I loved Sammie so much.
--------------------

(Sammie's P.O.V)
(1 year later)

I looked in the mirror.
"I don't know if I can do this..." I said looking at Madison in the mirror.
"Don't get all cold feet now." She said as Lynn walked through the door. She smiled at me and I smiled. I felt myself get teary eyed and Madison wiped them away.
"Don't cry hon you'll smear your makeup." She joked and we laughed. Before long my mom walked in and held her mouth and started to cry and hugged me.
"I remember the day I held you in my arms and now look at you." She said. I smiled and looked one last time in the mirror at myself.

You can do this Sam.

My mother took my arm into hers and I smiled. Lynn took Madison's and walked out first and we followed after a few people went before Lynn and Madison though.
When we entered I saw everyone get up and look at me. I feel red and I couldn't stop smiling.
I saw Eliza and my father and sister, I saw my grandparents and Lynn and Madison's family. And I felt my heart beat when I saw Eric standing at the end of the isle. I looked at Larry and Eric's brothers behind him. As I grew closer his smile grew and I noticed tears running down his face. I felt my mother let my arm go as I faced Eric.

I felt the priests words pass over as I looked in Eric's eyes.
"Do you Eric take Sam to be your awfully wedded wife?" The priest asked.
"I do." He said smiling.
"And do you Sam take Eric to be your awfully wedded husband?" He asked me.
I smiled and nodded.
"I do."
"You May now kiss the bride." He said closing his book.
I leaped into Eric's arms and he held me close as I felt our lips touch.
--------------------

We sat down at the reception and I felt Eric hold my hand under the table. We started speeches a little after.

"Eric and Sam actually had a bit of trouble finding someone to make a speech today. They started by asking their funniest friend, and they said no. Then they asked their most charming friend, and they said no. After that, they asked their best-looking friend and of course, they said no. Then they asked me, and after already turning them down three times, I couldn't refuse again!" Eric's brother Greg started.

"Ladies and gentlemen, today we witnessed a unique event in history. It's the first and presumably last time anyone has trusted me to give a speech!" Madison had said.

"Hello everyone! I'm Olivia. I'm sure you all know me as Sam's mom and if you don't, well done on sneaking into the wedding unnoticed!" My mom said.

We enjoyed the speeches and watched people dance.
"Sammie." Eric said. I looked at him.
"Yes?" I asked.
"I love you." He said. I smiled at him.
"I love you too." I said.
He kissed my cheek and As I looked at him I kissed his lips.
After the cake and the dance and everyone went home Eric and I went home. And well...
You all know what happens next.

-------------------
Hello everyone! I am back.
Before you leave there may be a bit extra after the author to reader part thing
Yeah
Anyways
This is the end. I'm sorry to say, there may be a few chapters here and there in other certain characters lives but this has come to an end. I would like to thank you all so much for the support and the love. I appreciate everything and I thank you all so much.
I will continue to write other stories and I even have a few other creations of mine.

TikTok- cutenesscosplay0

YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMFXwzxWqobAbHXO5YGJ3sw

2nd YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCJrL8xYVs9jotc5sxq8Oow

Until next time my lovely readers.
--------------------

(A few years later)

"Abby don't run around the house!" Sam said flipping eggs on the stove.

"Yeah Abby!" David said.

"Be nice to your sister." Eric said sitting next to David the short blonde haired and brown eyes age 10, at the table. The short brown haired girl with green eyes age of 9 wearing a pink flowery dress sat down with them bouncing in her seat. Sam places down eggs and bacon on everyone's plate in front of them.

"Where's Max?" Sam asked.
"In her room." Eric said.
Sam went up the stairs and knocked on her door.
"Max breakfast!" Sam said.
A long black haired girl with blue eyes wearing a Green Day shirt and ripped black jeans opened the door.
"Ok dad." She said following him down stairs. They sat down together and Sam looked at his family. His 3 loving children they had adopted. His loving husband, and his life.

This is going great.

-------------------

See you all next time lovey readers <3

-Alice