Chapter 12

I got over to Danny's and walked to the front door.

"I probably look like a mess..." I said to myself out loud.

"I disagree." A voice said behind me. I jumped a little and looked behind me to see Danny standing there with a smile on his face.

"You scared me." I laughed a little. He let out a soft giggle and looked me in the eyes.

"Well you wanna go?" He asked me. I nodded and we got into my car.

We got to Pigs Fly Café one of my favorite restaurants. We go up to the door and a man walked out looked around the same age as us but taller and looked pissed He pushed Danny out of the way making him fall as he said "Move twerps!' I was about to yell until A girl with pink hair and a guy with messy hair ran out after him yelling his name "LIAM!" I looked at Danny and held out my hand.

Danny grabbed my hand and I lifted him up but as soon as I did so I felt a warm feeling mix in my stomach His hands on my back pulling me closer as my heart race I put my arms around his neck as he kissed me passionately.

After we pulled away we went inside and grabbed a few donuts and went back to my car quickly We raced to Danny's house and All I felt was his hand move up my thigh. When we got to his house we raced out of his car and up his porch when we opened the door he grabbed my hand and raced me upstairs to a room full of drawings that where really good and posters his bed was small but i didn't mind He ran my hand on my thigh over my pants I felt weak and let out a small noise I couldn't help it. Danny started to laugh and I looked at him.

"What?" I asked shyly.

"You'll see." He smiled and leaned back down to kiss me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys... SOOOOOOOO I uhh i'm not good with writing smut XD but i'm getting there.

I added in a small scene from my book "In Love And Abused" And I thought you guys might get a laugh out of it if you read it.

BUT THANK YOU FOR THE 6 K!!!!!!!!!! It means so much to me! And I enjoy reading your comments they make me smile.

Love you all I'll try to get a longer chapter in one of these days sorry I don't upload much!

What do you think Danny is planning?

-Alice