Chapter 24

"Sammie..." I said quietly after a small moment of silence. He looked a little worried.

"Yes?" He said.

I got up still holding his hand. I got a small box out of my pocket and got on one knee in front of him. And I looked at him while opening the box. His eyes got wide and started to tear up while his hand was moving to his mouth.

"Will you marry me?" I asked him. My heart was pounding and I watched the tears stream down his face.

"YES!" He finally said at last. Before I knew it he was in my arms. We where on the ground hugging We heard screaming and I looked towards the window of the house where Eliza stood there frozen and Larry and Andrew where looking through the window as well.

She smiled and gave a thumbs up and went back but looked through the curtains back at us not long after.

"Looks like we had an audience." Sammie said smiling.

"Seems so." I said laughing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sammie's P.O.V)

I got up the next morning and looked around.

I could have sworn Eric came to bed with me....

I got up and stretched but before I could leave I felt two arms around my waist and someones head on my shoulder. I got scared and jumped a little and heard Eric laughing at me.

"You scared me!" I said laughing a little with him.

I turned around and looked at him.

"I have a surprise for you little one." Eric said to me walking to the closet. He pulled out a beautiful blue dress with a waist belt. I smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you Eric." I said. He smiled and kissed me passionately.

"I thought you could wear it for your first day of school!" He said. I felt my heart race but I nodded and smiled.

"Where going home today, I'm going to talk to Eliza and Larry and thank them. I'll be up to help you pack soon baby I love you." he said.

"I love you too." I replied. He kissed my head and I smiled.

This was the day we where going to go home. Eliza was teary eyed and Larry was upset and they talked to Eric mostly while I packed up the little bits of clothes we had and finished when he came up to help. Eliza drove us home because I didn't want to take a taxi.

I looked at house and smiled as Eric walked inside. I went straight up to my room and laid face down in the comfy mattress. and looked around the room and smiled I pulled the crayons and paper from my side table and smiled as I started to color. I pulled a stuffed animal close to me that I had since I was little.

---------------------------------------------------------------

(Eric's P.O.V)

I looked around the house. It was so quiet.

[Eric]- Where are you?

A little while later my phone buzzed.

[Olivia]- OH! I'm at Austins house! Eliza introduced us! I'm going to stay here for a while!

She sent a picture of them and I felt happy for her but I knew we wouldn't see much of each other over the whole situation. I smiled and walked upstairs to Sammie's room. I walked in and he looked at me smiling.

I layed next to him and he put his crayons on his side table and handed me a piece of paper as I reached down in the open suitcase and grabbed the glued tiara and put it on his head and smiled. I looked at the picture and giggled.

"Is this us?" I asked smiling. He nodded and looked at me and held my hands. My life felt complete with him and I knew I wanted to spend my life with him. I loved Sammie so much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry This wasn't a very long chapter. I'll try to update again. I love you all and thank you so much for the support. <3

I am going through depression, anxiety, and anorexia right now and i'm trying to get better, and all your support made me feel loved and I can't thank you enough for it.

Thank you! Love you all!

-Alice