Chapter 3

I got home and greeted my mother with a hug and hello and handed her the bread.
"Honey we are having a few friends come over today! And don't you look adorable! Are you gonna wear that to the party?" My mother asked. She was always supportive of me when I came out as trans and gay.
"Uhh no. I don't think I will.." I said. I didn't want her friends or family to laugh at me.
I rushed upstairs and got dressed into my other outfit from today. I looked into the mirror and sighed and ruffled my hair. I sat down and started to play video games until guests arrived. Fortnite. I made it into the top 5 until Sac25sac killed me. Afterwards of groaning from defeat my mom came upstairs.

"Honey come downstairs and see the guests people are asking about you."

I groaned and dragged myself downstairs to greet everyone and talked until there was a ring at the doorbell and my mom and I ran to the door seeing who could get it first.

I won. I opened the door.

"Welco-" I started until I was shocked. I saw Eric looking at me.

"ERIC!" My mother quickly greeted him with a kiss.

I was in shock once more but felt as tears came to my eyes but quickly got rid of them.

"Why was I crying?" I thought

"Sam! This is Eric! We met a few weeks ago! I didn't know if it was too soon to tell you I was dating again. He is also our next door neighbor!" She said excitedly.

Eric stared at me with shock as well.

"Y-you o-o-own the huge house next to us?" I managed to get out of my mouth.

"Uh yeah I do. I just moved a few weeks ago.." Eric said still staring at me in shock. My mother was all over him, Which made me a little jealous.

" I hope we can get to know each other better." Eric said smiling. I couldn't help but blush. I'M 17 WHY DOES A... WHAT 30 YEAR OLD? GUY LIKE ME FOR?

"Here." He coughs a little and holds out his hand. "My names Eric i'm 25. I work in construction except i'm the boss."

25... still not better... 8 years older. I shook his hand.

"Sam... i'm 17.. I go to Liveblood high school. I'm junior and one of the smartest kids in the school..." I told him my face completely red. I'm surprised my mother hasn't said anything about it yet.

"Let's go enjoy the party!" My mother said grabbing our hands rushing us to the living room with everyone else. I looked at him and he looked down at me.

For an older guy... He's hot.