Chapter 13

I laid down on Danny's bed while he was getting water he had offered. I got my clothes on and walked downstairs ready to surprise him. I sneak to the kitchen and look around.

He's not here? I thought to myself. I walked around his house and there was no sign of him. I scratched my head.

Where is he?

"Danny?" I called out softly. I wrote an note on the counter and grabbed my keys and walked out of the door and got in my car. I felt bad for just leaving but I left a note.

{New text from Danny}

I opened it and giggled.

[Danny]- I was on the toilet! Don't leave me!

[Sam]- Sorry I guess I didn't think to check the bathrooms!

[Danny]- You still here?

[Sam]- Yeah why?

Before long I saw Danny rush out of the house and kissed me again on the lips. I smiled and rolled up my window and drove home. I walked up to the door and opened it, A whiff of steak filled fum that hit me in the face. I walked inside and see Eric sitting there Looking at me, He looked serious. He got up and pulled out the chair to the table, I sat down slowly.

Before I knew it I looked down to see Eric putting a napkin on my lap and pushing my chair in. I looked confused. Eric set my plate of food down in front of me. Perfect steak cooked at medium rare my favorite.

Eric started to cut it into little pieces.

"What are you doing?' I asked quietly.

"Shhh my baby boy can't chew large bites, and he's to small to cut it by himself." Eric replied softly looking at the food determined to cut every piece. I felt my face turn red.

Once he stopped i picked up my fork until I felt something wrap around my neck. I looked down at the small fabric sorta covering my chest but was big enough to cover half.

"These where gifts from me to you." Eric said. I stared at the clothes known as a bib and felt my face completely red. I looked up at him until he leaned in for a kiss I froze I didn't know what to do.

My heart was beating, fast. My stomach growled of hunger. My mind gone blank. We sat there for a minute or two until he pulled away and sat down in his chair.

"Eat up little one. Your food will grow cold." Eric smiled at me.

I took a bite of my steak trying to hide my red tomato face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys I know It's still not that long of a chapterrrrrr but i'm trying. I love you all though! Every time i check wattpad this happens.

 I love you all though! Every time i check wattpad this happens

I'm sorry I get all Joy full happy and giggly!. Alsooooo I'm a little! Comin' out to wattpad XD

What do you think of this as a possible new cover?

I can leave it as it is or change it or if you want to show me designs or anything pm me! I love getting messages and reading comments that's why I get all giggly happy!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU! -Alice