Chapter 22

"We are DONE! Understand? You and me are done D.O.N.E." When I said that she had tears in her eyes. And then Eliza ran in.

"SHE DIDN'T PULL THE PLUG!" I looked at Eliza and then at Olivia.

"What.." I asked.

"Then who did?" I asked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Eliza's P.O.V)

Eric had gotten a call a little while later as Olivia was talking to me about how all of this would be better and her and Eric would be together. Annoying right?

We bother looked at him as he was super happy.

"Hey!" Eric said on the phone walking out of the room closing the door behind him. I tilted my head and went to follow him leaving Olivia to jabber away talking to herself. When I opened the door he wasn't anywhere to be seen so I sighed and walked back into the room.

"And we will cuddle on the couch and my family will be put back toget-" She said before I interrupted

"Olivia SHHH do you hear that?" I said looking at her.

"What?" She asked quietly trying to listen.

"It's the sound of you shutting the f**k up" I said. I watched her get mad and then she started pouting.

A little bit of time passed as I played Minecraft with my son on my phone on the same server. Eric walked in. Pissed.

"We gotta go." He said with his fists clenched.

I didn't ask questions. I checked on my son real quick as Olivia and Eric started to walk to the car and I followed quickly behind them. We got in and I looked at Eric.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Sunny Beach's Hotel." Eric replied. I nodded and started driving.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Eric's P.O.V)

"Why are we going there?" Olivia asked from the backseat leaning forward.

"I know who pulled the plug." I said. Eliza looked shocked and Olivia sit back and looked out the window. Once we got there I saw him. Loading his car. Trying to leave quickly. I got out and sneaked into the backseat of his car. He got in the front and I sat up.

"Jake." I said with anger inside me. He screamed and looked at me.

"H-hey bud!" He said scared.

--------------------------------------------recap of Jake---------------------------------------------------------

"A week passed and my feelings for Sammie only grew stronger. I stopped eating with him, talking, I badly looked at him but it hurts me so deep inside I just want him more and more.
But I'm with his mother and I have to be an adult on this.
Plus I'm 8 years older which isn't making any of this better on my part but he is 18.

UGH no I have to stay strong. But I'll catch a glimpse of San and just want to hold him.. like a baby he was back in school as well which kinda helped me out... but I caught him one day drying off his hair with a towel and one around his waist and all I could think of was him. I saw him laughing as I was taking laundry downstairs and I just wanted to kiss his head and asked what was funny. I saw him making breakfast and wanted to wrap my arms around his waist. All I could think of was him him him. And now I'm rambling on to you about this... what do I do?"

"Well.... Eric I've uhh... been your friend forever now but your attracted to the child of your girlfriend who you where planning to purpose to soon..." Jake said on the line of the phone

"I understand that Jake... just.. ugh I'll call you later remember secrets stay hidden." I said smiling.

"Until the universe implodes I got it." Jake said laughing a small bit before hanging up. Jake and I have been best friends since middle school we've done everything and kept all the secrets of each other.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why the HELL would you do that to Sammie!?" I screamed.

"Let's get out of the car." He said opening the door and getting out as I did the same. He stood face to face with me.

"I lost my ex, I lost my best friend, and i'm terrified i'm going to lose the love of my life. AND YOU TRIED TO MAKE ME LOSE HIM! WHY!" I asked. He didn't look mad, sad,scared, He didn't look anything.

"We haven't talked since he moved into your house and Olivia came to me upset and I thought he was taking up your time. You where pushing most of the people in your life away just for Sammie who was dating someone else and you didn't have all good of a relationship. We love you Eric and we didn't want to lose you. So I thought if Sammie was out of the picture then you'd come back." He said now looking a little sad.

I looked down. "Don't ever call him Sammie. Don't come near me. Stay away from me for a while." I said now walking back to the car. I thought to myself on the ride back to the hospital. It was 20 minutes back. Everyone was quiet.

Maybe I was pushing everyone away. But I made friends. Eliza, Larry, Olivia's kinda spent the day but I'm still upset with her.

When we got in the hospital I walked up to Sammie's room and saw Lynn and Madison sitting there cuddling in one chair with Sammie still in bed.

"Hello Eric!" Lynn said happily. But her smile fades when Olivia walked in.

We all talked for a little until the hospital was about to stop accepting visitors for the night. Lynn and Madison walked out first followed by Olivia and Eliza talking. I bent down next to Sammie.

"I love you Sammie." I said quietly. I stood up and started to walk out when I froze up and felt tears run down my face as I heard his voice, Soft and quiet.

"Eric?" Sammie asked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello loves! How was your days? I'm so tired XD But here is chapter 22 Loves... this chapter is 1000 words that's the most of any chapter. I might not be able to write until Saturday ad post it Sunday.

Maybe

I love you all <3

-Alice