Chapter 5

I think I dozed off for a second. Maybe an hour. Not positive but I know I got a little bit of sleep because my mom came bursting through my door and i jolted out of bed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY SAAAAAAAAM! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" My mom sang as I held my hand. I looked over at the clock and it was 10:00am.

"Oh right. It's my birthday I forgot." My mom laughed at me a little and put a small cupcake on my nightstand. I saw Eric smirking at e through the door way leaning against my door frame.
I blushed slightly but not enough to be noticed. I frowned a little as my mom threw herself at him wrapping her arms around her. They laughed and looked at me but I quickly put on a fake smile just so my mom didnt see but I think Eric did because his smile started to fade.

"I have to go to work today sweetie i'm very sorry theres so much work with the office I-" She said but I inttrtupted her in the middle of her sentance.

"Mom it's alright. I promise." I said. She smiled and came over and kissed my head.

"Enjoy your cupcake, I'll be back at home by 5. And Eric said he will stay and keep you company." Mom said.

I smiled and nodded until my mom kissed Eric and left. I looked at him and he looked back.

"So, Birthday boy. You're 18 now how do you feel?" Eric asked me.

"Not much different." I replied.

"I remember being 18, that would had made you..?" Eric started.

"10." I said quickly. He looked at me and i picked my cupcake up and took a bite. He started laughing at me and walked over to me.

"You're a messy eater." He said, as he took his finger and wiped my nose revealing that i had frosting on my nose.

"Not my fault! It has a lot of frosting!" I said. I blushed like crzy when he liked his finger. Whats wrong with me? Why do I feel this way! Hes 8 years older but god... he's hot!

"When do you go back to school?" He asked me.

"2 days... why?" I asked curiously finishing my cupcake trying not to get messy so I didn't blush anymore then I already have.

"Just curious. Maybe you could come over to my place tomorrow and we could play fortnite or just hang out and do whatever." Eric said.

My mind was racing as what he meant to whatever.

"Uh, sure that sounds... nice." I said smiling. I looked up at him and could tell he was leaning in a little and looked at my lips so i quickly said the first thing that came to mind.

"So do you like... Kiss random guys in the bathroom when you like them at the store? Is that how you met mom?" I asked I felt my cheeks flush. I was thinking this for a while but never thought to ask.

He stared at me for a second and then started to laugh. I laughed nervously and looked away. I then felt his hand on my chin very softly and moved my head to look at his.

I felt my face grow hot.

"I met your mom when i came to her work to talk to her boss to purpose a business arrangement and she happened to be in his office as I entered. We met up afterwards and we talked and ended up going on a few dates. I then moved in next door and realized that she lived nextoor. Weve been having trouble in our relationship so she invited me to the party and asked if i could bring bread and so i went to the store and saw you. I felt sexually confused so thats when i saw you blush and go to the bathroom and i had to see if I had feelings. And also for what I felt with your mother. When I saw you at the door I didnt know you lived here and it makes things awkward and confusing but nice." He said. I stared at him in disbelief.

"D-do you still like me...?" I asked him.

All he did was look at me and smiled. "Well..." He started smirking.

I awaited his answer. This antisipation was killing me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS HELLO HOW ARE YOU! I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY! SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER. LOVE YOU ALL!