chapter 16

"You're leaving???" He questioned panicy and upset. I walked in and she glared at me.

"No. I'm Not leaving. He is." She said and pointed straight at me.

"What?!" Me and Eric said at the same time surprised.

"Get out of my house. And away from Eric now." She said. All I could do was stand there as silent tears rolled down my face.

"You're kicking me out?" I asked silently.

"You're 18 you can move out the cab is outside lets go." She said as she grabbed my bags and threw them outside. I looked at Eric who already had tears running down his face frozen in shock. My mom ended up packing the bags in the cab while I quickly ran upstairs to see if she left anything.

"No..." I started to cry as I fell to my knees when I found the tiara on the ground broken into two. I felt my heart break inside. I stuffed it inside my shirt when my mother came upstairs and grabbed my arm dragging me out of the house and into the cab.

Eric ran outside and quickly hugged me.

"I'll get you back I promise..." He said quietly before he was pulled back by my mother and I got in the cab.

I sat in the car and mouthed 'I love you' to Eric and of course my mom didn't watch me drive off.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked the cab driver.

"Two states over." He replied.

"Where?" I asked. He pulled at his phone and looked down and back up at the road a couple times and then showed me a small house that looked run down and in need of repairs.

"Oh." I said quietly.

Did she buy it for me? It probably wasn't a lot...

We where in the next state over and pulled out his phone again and kept looking at it.

"Sir that's dangerous.." I said quietly. He obviously ignored me.

"Sir..." I said again.

"Sir that's dangerous!" I kind of yelled at him.

"Shut it kid I know what i'm doing." He said sounding upset.

"I'm not a-" I started to say before the tires roared on the road ad the driver let out a loud scream. I felt my self jerk to the side roughly and flip over and everything went dark until,

"Is he breathing?!" I heard a faint voice say as my whole body hurt. I let out a small scream of pain.

"He's opening his eyes quick get the gas!" Another man said that sounded close.

"It'll all be ok sir! Everything will be al-" I started to hear a closer man before his voice drifted and the pain stopped and everything went dark.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short :/ I have a bunch of work to do today but i'll try to update tomorrow <3 Love you guys!

-Alice