Chapter 2

I went to the bread section of the store and saw the last loaf if bread. I felt many eyes stare at me as I placed my hand on the bread. As soon as I did I felt another hand touch mine. I stared at the strange hand that was placed on mine.
I slowly looked up at the man who was staring at me.
He had dark brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes the man looked way older than me but he was sooooo hot.
I took my hand off the bread.
"U-umm here. You have it." I said a little shyly feeling my face turn red slightly looking down.
"No you had it first.. it's only polite to let you have it." He said.
I turned around leaving the bread and casually walked off. Once I was out of sight I dashed to the bathroom and into a stall and sat in the toilet. I couldn't stop blushing, and I felt as embarrassment rush over me.
I heard someone enter and quickly put my feet up on the seat. Soon enough black shoes stood in my stall and the bread was kicked under the door in a bag.
I put my feet down and picked the bread up and opened the stall and looked at the man.
"Call me Eric." He said.
"Sam." I replied.
He moved the small hairs hanging in front of my face over to the side and kissed me softly.
I held the bag of bread and blushed like crazy. He looked so older than me it felt wrong, Yet right.
I quickly tried to make conversation, "Did you really slide the bread under the stall?" I asked, he laughed.
A man came in and looked at us. I was so embarrassed I ran out of the bathroom away from Eric.
I got in my car and drove home to my mother awaiting my arrival for the bread, For the party. And one thought was in my mind.
"Will I ever see his beautiful face again?"