Chapter 6

The night was long and very fun.

I showed him every dress and outfit I owned and he even let me do makeup if he lost in fortnite. Which he did. We played until the sun rose.

But that wasn't even the best part!

--------------------5 hours earlier--------------------

"D-do you still like me...?" I asked him.

All he did was look at me and smiled. "Well..." He started smirking.

I awaited his answer. This anticipation was killing me. He just looked at me with that smirk, that adorable smirk. I just wanted to grab him and kiss him right then and there.

"UGH STOP WITH THESE THOUGHTS SAM! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF HE'S YOUR MOMS BOYFRIEND!"

I smacked my head a little getting rid of my thoughts and looked back at Eric.

All a sudden before anything else was said I felt his warm lips touch mine for a second time but this one was more passionate. I didn't want it to end, but it was long and warm.

After that, I felt his soft embrace. And his breath near my ear.

"Of course I do." He said softly.

My heart swelled with joy. Was this real?

"Oh, Crap... Mom..." I thought for a second but shook my head again and looked at Eric as he sat on my bed.

"So what do you wanna do?" He smiled.

"Fortnite," I said smiling.

"Fortnite it is." He said picking the controller up.

"But first let's make a deal," I said rather quickly making him stop for a moment.

"What deal?" He replied sort of intrigued.

"If I beat you then you have to let me put makeup on your face," I said smiling at him.

"And if I win?" He replied smiling back.

"In a slight chance, you win ill... let you kiss me!" I said knowing very well he could beat me like he did before he came over.

"You would already let me." He laughed a little.

"True... but ill let you do it again." I giggled.

"I'm fine with that." He smiled.

"Ok then. Let's play." I said.

--------------------5 hours later----------------------------

I woke up in my bed wearing my favorite pink ruffled dress my mom bought me when she found out I was a trans. I think I dozed off a little It was only 4 and mom would be home in an hour so that means we had only been playing 3 hours. So I got 2 hours of sleep

I sat up tiredly and looked around my room. Eric sitting down still in the makeup I put on him. I froze up when I saw the words on his head.

"Did I do that?" I thought. It fit him.

I got up and looked him in the face not realizing he was awake fully, I wasn't thinking. I ran my hand over the words on his head in what was written in eyeliner.

"Daddy?" I said quietly wondering why I put it on there.

"Yes my Feminine Prince?" He said smiling and I looked straight in his face and before I knew it my face was red and I couldn't help but smile.

"Prince? Don't you mean Princess?" I smiled at him.