Chapter 10

This was requested by user16368138 thanks you! And also Sam's room up top❤️😁😝

Eric's POV
------------------

"A week passed and my feelings for Sammie only grew stronger. I stopped eating with him, talking, I badly looked at him but it hurts me so deep inside I just want him more and more.
But I'm with his mother and I have to be an adult on this.
Plus I'm 8 years older which isn't making any of this better on my part but he is 18.
UGH no I have to stay strong. But I'll catch a glimpse of San and just want to hold him.. like a baby he was back in school as well which kinda helped me out... but

I caught him one day drying off his hair with a towel and one around his waist and all I could think of was him.

I saw him laughing as I was taking laundry downstairs and I just wanted to kiss his head and asked what was funny.

I saw him making breakfast and wanted to wrap my arms around his waist.

All I could think of was him him him. And now I'm rambling on to you about this... what do I do?"

"Well.... Eric I've uhh... been your friend forever now but your attracted to the child of your girlfriend who you where planning to purpose to soon..." Jake said ok the line of the phone

"I understand that Jake... just.. ugh I'll call you later remember secrets stay hidden." I said smiling.

"Until the universe implodes I got it." Jake said laughing a small bit before hanging up. Jake and I have been best friends since middle school we've done everything and kept all the secrets of each other.

I walked upstairs knowing Sam was at his friend... Marsha... Melanie... Marcy.... MADISON! That's her name yeah he was at her house. So I peeked in his room and sat in his bed and looked at the almost clean room and smiled until I saw a note book on his nightstand. I picked it up.

Read it
Don't do it
I want to peek
Invasion of privacy
What if it's a journal
Still very very very bad
What if it has things of you

Ugh my thoughts where getting the better of me...
I opened it slightly to the first page and read the huge words "ddlb guide"
Obviously not in his hand writing. My eyes grew wide and I quickly closed it and placed it down. I got up and cleaned the room up a little and thought of an idea.

I write a note in case Sam gets home before me which read "Out to store make yourself dinner going to be home soon -Eric"

I go to the store and walk around I buy bibs, sippy cups, stuffed animals, pacifiers, thigh high socks, and a choker with a heart in the middle.
I walk up to the cash register and the lady looked at me kind of funny.

"Dod you recently have a son?" She asked scanning the items as I reached in my pocket for my wallet.

"Oh uh no." I replied.

"Oh baby shower?"she asked again. I got annoyed with her being nosy and looked at her.

"No miss there for my dog." I said with a serious face and scanned my credit card. She looked at me shocked and I nodded at her with a smile as I loaded my cart with my bad and walked away to my car.
Afterwards I walked to the house and realized Sam had gotten home. I smelled something amazing and walked into the kitchen with a plate of steak on the table with a note.

"This might get cold before you come home in my room doing homework if you need me..-Sam"

I smiled slightly and hid the items in my closet in my room and ate my steak after.

This was going to be rough...