Chapter 9

WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS SMUT :3 IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT I AM SORRY YOU CAN SKIP OVER IT BUT YEAH ANYWAYS HAVE FUN!

Also that's Eric's house :3

-Alice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before i knew I looked at the paper sprawled out on my floor.

I got bored until I heard my phone go off.

"Hello?"

"Hey dear! I don't know how to tell you this..."

"Tell me what mom?"

"Eric will be watching you for a few months..."

"W-What...? Mom what do you mean?"

"I got a job offer In New York..."

"NEW YORK?"

"Y-yes it could really help us out... It's really good money baby..."

"When did you accept it?"

"A month ago... I leave in a week..."

"A WEEK?"

"Yes dear i'm so-"

"It's ok mom... i"m happy for you."

"I won't be home till late pack your things up Eric said he's already made room we can stay there while everything gets moved out."

"Ok love you bye mom."

"Bye sweetie."

Of course shes selling the house

I grabbed some old suitcases in my room and started to pack, My room wasn't very big so it didn't take very long.

I grabbed some stuff I could carry starting as clothes and brought them over to Eric's house it was huge..

I knocked on the door and not even a minute later there Eric was and before I knew it I was as red as a cherry... He had his lower half wrapped in a towel with wet hair covering part of his face looking at me with bold dark eyes as his chest revealed the 6 pack he had as water dripped down it slightly

NYAH GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF SAM!

Eric looked st me with a smile only to have his eyes move down and I saw his face turn a bright shade of pink I looked down at quickly covered myself to hide what I wish I didn't have.

"Um come in Sam right this way.." Eric said picking up one of my bags of clothes and stepping out of the way so I could get through. I watched him glide up the stairs signaling me to come with him. He entered a Large bedroom and knew He had done well as I dropped my stuff

It was huge a big bed and I had my own bathroom as well as a windowsill I could relax on and a hammock it was more amazing then my last one!

I looked at him and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you." I whispered. I looked up at Eric's eyes and before we both knew my dress was off and so was his towel. The kiss was long and passionate as we both laid on my new bed with him on top of me.

-----You guys know its coming :3 -Alice---------------

I couldn't stop myself. I knew this wrong but what could I say? I loved him and I knew he felt the same. At least I think. I felt his hands run down my sides as I let out a small gasp.

"Shh it's ok I got you." He said his voice calm.

"Your hands are cold." I responded and we both laughed. He turned me over and I felt one of his hands massage my back as another slowly took off my Underwear. My mind was racing and my heart was beating. This was my first time so of course I would be nervous...

I felt his body move against me as his shaft move to my behind.

"Ready?" He asked make sure I was prepared.

I nodded and felt It enter in slowly. I gripped the sheets and let out a small yelp as My eyes clenched. It went in all the way!

"Are you ok?" He asked to make sure hearing his voice in pain.

"Y-Yeah..." I said relaxing a little.

He moved slowly and it hurt but in minutes later I swore the neighbors could hear us!

Oh wait we are the neighbors

He thrusted into me as moved back on him. A rain of Pleasure ran down on me Moans escaped his and my mouth.

"fuck your tight." He said as I giggled at the bad word.

"Don't make fun of m-me!" he said keeping the pace going. I felt something build up inside me. Some pleasure I wanted to release

"A-AH." I screamed as I let my load out on the bed. He kept moving until he did the same but on my back.

I laid on my stomach breathing heavily for air as he laid on his next to me and leaned over and kissed me softly.

"That was... AMAZING! D-don't tell mom about this..."

"I won't my prince." He said "Take a shower." He kissed my head and left to what I presume his room.

"I love you..." I said softly so he couldn't hear me and did as I was told.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did Y'all's think? Ihope you liked it that was the FIRST I wrote some more down then having things go into darkness as in " In Love And Abused."

I love you all so much! And 2K???? This means so much I never had so many people read my story thank you so much <3 I'll try to update more!

Peace!

-Alice :3