chapter 8

(WARNING BEFORE YOU READ ANY FURTHER AND WILL NOW BE MARKED AS A MATURE BOOK ALSO FOR MORE INFORMATION THE BOTTOM HAS MORE BUT ALSO SPOILERS!!)
-Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mom was at work again and Eric was back at his place mostly cleaning and all To be honest I missed him.

I walked upstairs to my bed and jumped on my bed and looked over at my dresser with a wrapped gift. I got up sluggish and looked at the small gift.

TO: SAM
FROM: ERIC <3

"AH A HEART!" I thought shaking my head getting rid of the smile that had formed before

I opened it and before I could think I dropped it in shock.

I picked up the gift that had slipped out of the box and examined it closely.

A pink cat collar with ruffles around, Along with 2 pink cat ears with small bells attached that didn't seem to ring and a cat tail.

A small note had seemed to fall out too and I picked it up and read the small words that decorated the bland paper.

"Sorry the bells don't work Thought we could keep things quiet for later."

Mom...

My heart fell into my stomach of butterflies. I was a mess of emotions. I ran to the bathroom holding my mouth and threw up. I liked the gift don"t get me wrong, But The thought of him and my mom jumped into my head.. and then him with me... THAT'S WRONG!

I threw up again at the thought and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Pull yourself together Sam.." I said quietly.

[Sammie-bear]- Guys... Help...

[Lynn-hon]- With?

[Sammie-bear]- Eric I need something to get my mind off him.

[Madison-Mini ]- Color.

[Madison-Mini]- That's what i do

[Sammie-bear]- And if it doesn't work?

[Madison-Mini]- It always works

[Lynn-hon]- For Madison it does. And if it's not right then drink some tea and watch cartoons.

[Sammie-bear]- Ok ill try thanks...

[Madison-Mini]- No problem

[Lynn-hon]- Hope you feel better Sammie.

I went to my room and took the crayons and paper out from my desk and sat down. I can tell you I can't draw if my life depended on it but I started to color. It was actually relaxing.

I colored dresses and rabbits and rainbows. The only things I thought where decent I could draw.

It was relaxing, And before I knew it I felt younger than before, I felt safe. What was happening? I didn't know but I loved it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BLAH HELLO OK SO

NEXT CHAPTER IS SMUT I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE FOR MAYBE 3 DAYS BUT YEAH

ANYWAYS GUYS IF YOU WANT I'M LOOKING FOR A NEW COVER FOR THE BOOK.

If you guys have any ideas PM me and I'll send you my gmail! I always reply back <3

Only if you want too though LOVE YOU ALL PEACE OUT!

-Alice