chapter 21

"I-I know you can't hear me Sammie... But.. I love you.. and I miss you and when you wake up we can go home... I won't let that... That... That witch throw you out again. I love you Sammie so much and I have a surprise after you wake up.." I said I pulled out a small box until Eliza came in and I put it back in my pocket. She smiled and introduced me to her son.

I smiled and watched after him as Eliza worked. He was really fun to be around.

"So how did you get here?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Oh, My grandma got into a wreck. She didn't make it Mom told me that today. I'm lucky to be alive." He said. I froze up and started to tear up until he hugged me.

"It's ok." He said I smiled until Eliza ran into the room.

"Eric somethings wrong with Sammie.." She said I got up and ran to his room along with 3 doctors and 4 nurses.

God Sammie...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Fun fact) Brains often show no signs of the normal sleep-wakefulness cycle, which means they are unlikely to be dreaming. Yet many people who have recovered from comas report dreams into which something of the outside world penetrated. ... Whether they dream or not probably depends on the cause of the coma.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sam's P.O.V (in his coma))

"Ready?" Lynn asked me.

"Y-yeah i'm ready." I smiled and hugged her and Madison. They opened the doors and I saw the huge church room filled with flowers Everyone stood up and looked at me. I smiled and walked down the long isle. I felt myself cry as my mom was linked to my arm.

"Everything will be okay hon." She whispered. I smiled as she walked me up to the platform and I looked at Eric who looked at me like I was the best looking person in the room.

"Can I just say I do?" I asked. He smiled and replied.

"We have to listen to the rest of what he says first."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Eric's P.O.V)

"CLEAR!"

"CLEAR!"

"CLEAR"

The words where loud it all was so blurry and all I could hear was "clear" over and over until It went black.

I woke up on Eliza's couch.

"W-What happened?" I asked her.

She looked at me. Her eyes full of pity, full of tears. I couldn't help it. I cried, Again. She tried to talk but I knew it. At least I thought I did until words came from her mouth. Words that hurt. Words that filled me with anger. Words I couldn't believe.

"We think someone tried to pull the plug on Sammie. He's okay though a nurse caught it before anything bad could happen." She said softly.

"Olivia." I said clenching my fist.

"Who?" She asked putting her hand on my knee.

"My ex. Sammie's mom." I said getting up I knew she was shocked. It's a complicated thing if you just jump right into something not knowing all the details. She followed me out of the house and grabbed my hand. I looked at her.

"You want a ride?" She asked me. I nodded and we drove to the hospital. We walked inside and I went up to Sammie's room. Eliza went to the front desk to ask if Olivia was in here. I walked in and looked directly at the vile woman sitting in the chair.

"Hello dear." She said with a smile. She got up and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. I pushed her off and she looked at me in confusion.

"Baby! Come on! Don't you miss me?" She asked. She had sadness in her eyes.

"No, No I don't! You tried to KILL Sammie! What the HELL is wrong with you." I confronted her. She looked confused. I felt anger growing inside me.

"Kill...?" She asked quietly.

"You tried to pull the plug!" I said clenching my fists.

"N-no I-" She started.

"We are DONE! Understand? You and me are done D.O.N.E." When I said that she had tears in her eyes. And then Eliza ran in.

"SHE DIDN'T PULL THE PLUG!" I looked at Eliza and then at Olivia.

"What.." I asked.

"Then who did?" I asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Alive! I'm so sorry for taking so long. Schools OUT FINALLY which means I have all summer to write. I was so caught up in Exams and Getting certain help I needed for myself I kinda forgot about the book but it's okay now and all BLAH okay hehe Soooooooooooooo

Who do you think did it? (o.o)

See y'alls later! And i'll try to get chapter 22 done soon Love you all!

-Alice