ART CONTEST 3!

Oh yeah, beans! It's finally here 

The third one >:D

So remember how the last one was so cutesy with pastel and rainbow colors?

Well...

You have a whole month for this one, and it starts on the 30th!

Everything that is not specified in the rules IS ALLOWED!

Just like last time, I'm going to be judging on creativity and creativity only!

So buckle up, kids, cuz' here comes the actual theme of the contest!

Liry's really excited to show you this one-

You read that right! (if you can read it at all

You read that right! (if you can read it at all... ;-;)

The theme is the SEVEN DEADLY SINS!

AKA; pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath and sloth!

Let me elaborate, the contest is to pick an OC of yours and an OC of mine, and draw them committing one (or even multiple) of these deadly sins!

They can be doing one together, or one each, or multiple!

It'd be nice if it was in action, and not just the characters thinking about these things, I hope you know that thought control isn't a thing unless they're being brainwashed-

Plus it just lacks creativity uvu

So get creative! Find a way to draw these characters committing these things, maybe harmlessly or in an evil and dark way! Find a way to make my jaw drop once I see your entry!

You can even add creepy song lyrics or something like that to help with the aesthetic!

I'm also allowing gore and blood in this one, just nothing too graphic!

Honestly, I just wanna see some dark stuff after all the fluff I got in my last contest xD

Oh my gosh, if anyone of you draws Asterisk with your OC in a situation related to one of these sins, I will love you forever-

*clears throat* So yeah! That's...basically it! Pretty vague, I know, but that just leaves everything to the imagination!

OH YEAH! Prizes! I almost forgot to mention that!

3rd place: one fully colored and shaded digital drawing 

2nd place: one fully colored and shaded digital drawing and a bust shot of any OC

1st place: two fully colored and shaded digital drawings and a lineart drawing

And everyone else will get either a sketch or lineart drawing! (it will honestly depend on how many entries I'll get, it's pretty time consuming, you guys xD)

Good luck to everyone! Don't doubt yourselves, all entries will be wonderful to me either way!

And, I hope many of you will join this ride! ^-^