"Are you sure you're ready for this"?

Mary POV

"Oh, my gush  Aiden why"?I could feel tears came to my eyes, It's all just perfect and it's even more perfect cause he's mine. He took me to Billie Eilish  concert."I know how you love her music so hear we are and we also have backstage tickets. So you can meet her".

He's amazing. I can't believe this right now. I walk into his arms and hug him and look into his eyes."I love you so much".I said as he kissed me on my lips making my body tingle.

I pulled on to his hand and he looks at the car and I pull him in the building. I could hear the loud noise of the crowd and Her singing.

There was a long line outside for people to get in but some of them were stopped by the security. Aiden walked up to the buff security guard and showed him our VIP tickets and He let us in.

Wow, this place is even bigger inside than outside. There a lot of neon lights, a huge crowd of people like a lot no wonder they used here. I looked at the stage and she was singing ocean eyes.Oh, how I love that one.

"Mary follow me".Aiden said while pulling into the crowd to the VIP side which is in the front and plus we could go meet her after.

I really wanna hear her sing bury a friend cause I love it. I also want to take pictures with her and post on my profile and since I'm a VIP. I'm so glad I could get to meet her. I squeal practically in my head.

I'm stupid, aren't I? We reached the front and she came on wearing a Verzi long sleeve, a collage short pants and armor x asap rocky SRlo sneakers. She honestly looks really good, no cap.

Everyone started cheering and singing while she sang  when the party's over."This is the best first date ever".I said and then kissed Aiden on his cheek. He looked down at me and put his arm around me."Oh, babe, it's not over yet".He winked at me and that sent shivers down and up my spine.

I kissed him on his lips and looked back at Billie. Time past and she Is now singing bury a friend.My favorite, I took out my phone and started to videotape. I also videotaped me and Aiden kissing, classic mary.

After she finished me and Aiden and some other people got to go backstage where she's at.She was talking to her brother finneas.I walked up to her and she looked at me."Hey Billie I'm Mary,I'm so glad to finally meet you in person".

I told her and stretched my hands out for a hug and she hugged me."Nice to meet you too".She pulls away and I ask her for a picture with her and we did. I gave Aiden my phone and we took the picture. After that, we took a group picture with me, her,her brother and Aiden.

After that, I was talking to her and a girl I met and Aiden whispered In my ears."Babe ready for the rest of the date"?I looked at him and smile with two nods. I told her I had to go and we hugged and we left.

We got In the car and I couldn't stop talking about what happened and Aiden was just smiling driving us to our destination. He's so sweet like two dates In one, well the first one wasn't a date but you know what I mean.

The car pulled up by the bowling alley,where we first had our first kiss."Aiden".I look over at him smiling that he knows where I really wanted to go."You're so sweet".I stretch over and kiss him."Sweet just for you,Now let's go Inside".

I nod and unbuckle my seat belt and Got out of the car and wait by the sidewalk for Aiden while he locked the car.

He faced me and I gave him a sweet smile and entwine my hand in his."You ready"?He asked while looking at me."More than anything".I said and we started to walk into the balling alley.

When we were by the door to enter there were rose petals on the ground.I stopped and looked at Aiden."Aiden..you didn't"?  this what he did for me Is just so much. He smiled and I walked In hand in hand.

The outside is not a match of how Inside looks."This is where we first did it, and I wanted to make it special".He stepped close up to me and our lips touched each other. I felt like I was floating on water that was made of rainbows.

Okay, you're overdoing it.

Maybe I am just a little bit.

His tongue holding asking for entrance, nod and he put it in a moan escapes my lips."I gat to admit you have a sexy moan".

I blush and we walked out the balling alley."Where too next".I asked while blushing." you want to watch a movie at my place".He asked.

"sure".

***

We were watching a rom con movie, y favorite, o all the guys I've ever fell Inlove within his room. He placed his arm around me and kissed my neck."You look cuter when you blush".He said and that made me smile.

We looked into each other eyes and I saw something in his eyes.Some kind of emotion maybe It was love.

"I love you to hell and back".He said."I love you too".We started making out and he started to kiss me on my neck and a moan escaped my lips.I kissed him on his jawline and his neck and he groan.

I took off my shirt and I took off his and blushed at his muscles.He started sucking on neck and nibbled my soft spot.I took off my jeans and so did he now he was just in his boxers.

"Are you sure you're ready for this"?He asked and I nod."Your just the person I want to lose It too
".I said. He takes off his boxers and let his friend fly up. My eyes are now wide.H e takes out a condom from his nightstand and flips it on.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you,I'll go slow".He says while coming up to me and kissed me on my lips."I love you so much".

I kissed him back and he came on top of me and he thrust it in me. "You're so tight".He whispered in my ear. His voice was so hot, his breath so minty. It pained a bit but then when he kept going slow, I started to enjoy this.

"Aiden"?He stooped kissing me and looked into my eyes. I could see lust In his eyes.."Go faster".I said Enjoying the pleasure he brings me. He goes a little faster and then he started kissing me on my breast. I moan and scrape his back and his groans.

"You sound so great when you moan my name".He said under his breathe. That very moment I moan his name and he pulled out.

We both layed on the searching for air."Aiden Imma takes a shower, You can join me if you want".

We took a shower together and Then we changed int clean clothes and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

*****************************

continue reading

*****VOTE****FAN****COMMENT****SHARE

love mahlianapotts