He's such a gentleman

Mary POV

I walked into the house not minding the beautiful sports car that is parked in my driveway. When I stepped foot inside I heard laughter's coming from my mom inside the kitchen, I've never heard her laugh like that in a long time which is weird cause she stopped ever since my dad left."Mom are you okay"?

I yelled and closed the door behind me and walked into the kitchen."Yes, hon".She said While kissing me on my forehead."Had fun"?"Yes, mom"."Melissa said hello".

"Ow...Where is she"?"She's probably home by now. She has dinner with her parents tonight"."Oh okay...Aiden was just telling me about the fun times you had together".Aiden.....Aiden...Is that his car in the driveway. That's nice.

"Mom I'm going out with Kevin tonight"."Ow, how sweet. Is he coming and pick you up"."Yes, he is. I should probably get ready"."Alright then."Let me help you with these".Aiden said and took my stuff out of my hands.

I walked up in my room with Aiden behind me resting my stuff on my bed."So have a great night tonight".As he hugs me and suddenly pulls away when his phone started ringing. He watches down at his phone and furrowed his eyebrows."Aren't you gonna answer that"?I pointed out."nope" as he put his phone in his pocket and it rang again."Who is it"?"Lili, I don't know what she wants".My eyebrows narrowed.No wonder he's ignoring her calls.

"She wants to finish what she started".I giggled and I punched him in the arm."You should go"He picks up the phone in a frustrated tone."What"."That's no way to talk to your ex...Anyways when are you coming over?... I had a crazy dream about you"."What about"?"I'll rather show you than I'll tell you when you come over tonight".He walks out of my room on his phone. He's probably going over to her house. I took the dresses I bought and rest them on the bed.'Will the black look good on me or the red'."Hunter!.....Hunter!...Can you come please"?

He came to my room with an apple in his hand."What's up"?"Which one of these will look good on me"?"Can you try them on"?He gestured as he takes a bite of his apple. I took off my skirt, Top and shoes and tried on the red dress.I'm not afraid to change in front of hunter."Your ass got bigger, I see"."Perv"I giggled and put on the dress.

"So what you think"?I say while sliding my hands down my waist."Hmmm makes your ass pop out, makes your boobs look big even though you don't have any"."Shut up".I say while pelting him with my shoe."Hey, you asked me how you look I'm telling you, where are you going"?"Kevin Is carrying me out"." then wear jeans "." just leave"."Whatever".As he leaves the room and throws the apple behind me.'Dip shit'.I took off the dress and hoped into the shower and took a shower.

I hopped out of the shower and put on my clothes. I put my hair up in a bun and his car horn started to beep outside. I put on my heels and ran downstairs to see Aiden at the bottom of the stairs staring at me."So what you think"."You look amazing. Be safe okay".He clenched his jaw while pulling me into his arms and sliding his hands down my lower back, It felt like there was still something there between us but that will stay at the past.

My mom pops up from the kitchen with gloves and stares at Aiden's hand which made me pull away. I hope she didn't think anything weird was going on there cause it wasn't."Honey that's too short"."Mom"!"I'm old enough to wear what I want"."I know but pull it down a little".I know she's trying to look out for me but she needs to relax.

knock! knock!knock!"Hold on" Mom said."Be safe okay sweetie"."Alright. I will".I walked to the front door and opened it. He looks so handsome in his sexy jeans and his shirt looks so handsome on him. I close the door behind me and he grabs me by my butt and kisses me on the lips."You look so damn sexy".I giggle as we walk to his car and get in."Where are we going"?I look over at him and he starts the car."You'll see".He drives off. I hope he is not taking me to any expensive place. He always overdo it.

**********

"You could open your eyes now"

"You could open your eyes now".I opened up my eyes and my jaw dropped at what I had seen."Ke-"he cuts me off."It's all for you"."Ke..Kevin, it's beautiful".I stuttered, It was like a restaurant rooftop but it had a bed canopy the place was beautiful and there were beautiful palm trees. He shouldn't have."I walk behind him as he instructed me to my seat and we both sat.

We were like the only ones there except  for the waiter that was now walking towards with two menus."How may I help you".He says while handing us the menu. I look at it and it had a lot of nice meals some of the dishes my mom had first made."I would-"Kevin rudely cuts me off."She'll have a fresh salad and I'll have a steak and fries along with two glasses of wine for me and my lady".

What just happened I know that was rude but I rather eat my fresh salad than what he's eating. The waiter left me and Kevin staring awkwardly at each other.

"The place is really great I love it".I say looking around."How did you find it"?I look back at him with a smiling face."One of my dad's clients owns this. So I organized for just us to to be here tonight".He smirked at me as the waiter comes back to us with our plates of food but what I call a salad, and with Kevin's steak.

"Here we are".He rests the plates in front of us".And walks back for the wine and gives us. The table was already set with spoons forks and napkins. The waiter walks away leaving us two to dig in. I took up the fork and stabbed the salad and put it in my mouth. As Kevin did the same to his.

******

"I love you so much".I look up at Kevin as I rest my head on his chest.we were now lying on the bed looking up at the stars."I love you too sweetie".He says while kissing me on my forehead."No, i'm serious I really love you"." I know and I love you too".

He kissed me on my lips as I kiss him back. I sat on his lap facing him and continue kissing him. He runs his hands down my lower back to my butt. He started to kiss and suck on my neck and Suddenly I got this feeling and I stopped him from trying to take off my dress.I'm still a virgin and I'm not quite ready to lose my virginity.

"i..u.um..I'm not ready.I sat as I get up from him."It's okay".He sighs."We should probably get going now my mom will be worried sick"."Yeah, I guess"."Tonight was a great night.Thank you so much"."Yeah, it was".

He got up and we walked off with our hands entwined with each other and we walked to his car as I pecked lips and rest my head on his shoulder.

I love him so much but there's something holding me back from loving him fully. I hope he really knows how much I care for him. We got into his car, he drove off. he looked at my neck and smirked."what"?I asked giving him a half smile."Nothing"He chuckled.

*****VOTE**FAN**COMMENT**SHARE*****

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR4yCLwPocVXp1u-3dB1ezQ?view_as=subscriber

first book

YOURS TRULY

MAHLIANAPOTTS