With Just Your Touch

Aiden POV

I did it I finally did I asked her to be mines.I've always wanted to ask her.Right now I'm In her drive way and we are both In the car.I watched as she bought her lips and that really turned me on.I just want to be close to her forever.

"What are you doing tonight"?I asked while looked at her wanted to kiss her lips so badly."Oh I don't have any plans.Why"?She said sounding so cut when she blush.

"I want to take you out on a date tonight"."Well a definite yes to that".I gave her a smile and placed my hand on her cheek and we both kissed each other.It's like every time we kissed it just gets better.Her tongue met mine and then she pulled away while looking into my eyes and then she gave me a peck on the lips.

"Be ready at seven okay".I rubbed her cheek and kissed her on her forehead.

 She  smiled and walked out of the car.I  start the car and She  noticed he didn't come out."Aren't you coming In"?She asked.

"Nope,I have to help my parents pack out some boxes they left for me but I'd be back In time to pick you up"."Okay well tell your parents hi for me".She said and walked in the house.

I drove out of the drive way and drove home.I really wanted to do something special for her but not too much cause I know she doesn't like expensive stuff.

I want this day to be perfect,well not like I'm trying too hard but for It to come naturally.I know with her It would be amazing.Keeping In my feelings was starting to suffocate me.I really want to show her how I really feel about her.

I pull In my parents driveway and get out of the car."Dad I'm here".I walk into the house and walked Into the living room.He was just sitting there reading some files,I'm guessing from work.

"Yeah the boxes are over there and the stuff Is up In my Office".He points at the boxes on the right near sofa."Where's Mom"?I walked over to pick up two boxes"She's in Her room starting to pack up her stuff".

I walked up the stairs and walked into my dads Office.It's kinda dusty In here,well there's not really much.I dropped the boxes on the floor and tried to take all the files of his and put It In the box.His binders,some of his equipments,and such.

I can't keep my focus,I'm constantly thinking about Mary.I rushed to finished and Helped my mom and then got ready for the date with Mary.

*********

Mary POV

I got In my walk in closet and took out my denim ripped up black jeans,my crop top neon pink on the black crop,and my white Retro 12 Jordan shoes.I did my head In a sleak bun and took a shower.

When I came out the shower,I dried my skin and put on my clothes and I put on some light makeup.There was a knock on the door and that made me jump and then there was another."Who Is It"?I asked walking up to the door.I'm kind of scared  cause I'm the only one here until now.

"Hunter.Open up".I opened the door and I sighed."What Is it"?I asked and then walked over to my bed and continued to get ready."I see your getting famous huh"?I just giggled just by remembering when he asked me.

"You know he only acts this way for a girl when he's really In love and your the first girl that ever stole his heart".He said sitting next to me."So that Is what your coming I here to tell me,but I got to say your making me really special".

"I'm just happy for you and where are you going"?He asked while giving me a small smile."He's taking me on a date".I blushed and picked up my phone to check the time."Oh yeah...Mel told me".

"So why did you ask"?"Just conversation"."Get out"!He chuckled and I shoved him out of my room and I closed the door on my way out."Is mom here"?I asked."Yeah she's in the living room face timing her boyfriend".

"Okay"!The door bell rang just as I said that and I ran down the stairs.My mom Answered the door and Aiden stood there.

"Aiden you look so great.What are you up too"?My Mom asked and I walked up to her."I'm taking mary on a date".He gave me a smile and I feel my face heat up.

My mom turn around and smiles."Well I have to say I've seen this one coming".She turns back to face him."Aiden you know the rules".He looks at me up and down and smirks.He was wearing a white t-shirt under a black jacket and a black skinny jeans with and a black vans.

He looks really great'great you mean he's a goddess'Yeah he looks so amazing."Well have fun guys not too much fun".She smiles and walk into the kitchen."Mom".Oh gush she could be annoying at times.

I walk up to Aiden and he puts his around my waist and I feel tingles through my spine.He connects his lips with mine,my hole face heats up,its like every time we kiss it just gets better.

I nibble on his Bottom lip and pull away with a smirk on my face."where are we going"?He open the car door and close it when I got in and got in the car and we drove off.

"You'll see when You get there babe".When he says that it just makes me start to blush beyond levels.The way he's always focused on the road,the way his lips move,the way his jaw clenches all of it is just pure hottness."What are you thinking about.If what your thinking about"?He said me and I turned to him."I nothing".I smiled.

"You were thinking about me weren't you".I gave him a smile."How'd you know"?"You were blushing and always watching at me ".I giggle.After a while I felt like  the car stop and Aiden opens the door for me ,I wa watching at my phone at the time then I heard alot of cheering so I turned around.

*******************************************************

Continue Reading

****VOTE***FAN***SHARE***COMMENT****

first book

YOUR TRULY

MAHLIANA POTTS

Subscribe to my channel Mahliana TV