Not as bad as I thought

Mary POV

Time flew by so fast now It's Saturday.The night of the party and I'm over at Mel's house to get ready and so if your wondering again what happen the whole week,Nothing really.Miss Goerge called my mom and she got mad at me.I got after school detention for this whole week and the weeks to come.Mel and I are ambassadors for a modeling company.

We went shopping with my mom everyday that week and this week me and Mel are going lazer tag and a lot more.My mom had fun with us,We bought her some nice short dress and some fitted long ones better than the old ones she use to wear.

Ow and about that my dad's wedding is Tuesday but my mom no longer cares,she's improved.I hope that wedding gets crashed.Shouldn't of hurt mom like that.He diserves what he gets.I still love him but cheating on mom and marrying the same woman and making mom look like a fool,that's turn off,A huge one.

I Was snapped out of my thoughts by Mel."Come sit here.Let me get to do your make up".I sat down on the bed and she did my make up while I did my hair.I was thinking about putting my hair in a messy bun but I went for the straighten part.I fine I did it good.

When she was finished with my make up,I looked in the mirror

When she was finished with my make up,I looked in the mirror.I looked so beautiful not that I don't always look beautiful but it blocks out my freckles around my nose area.That dosn't change the fact that I don't like make up.I love my freckles,Like really.People may not but I do.

Mel had already got ready she looked so beautiful

Mel had already got ready she looked so beautiful.She curled her hair,Did her make up and put on her dress.It was a black short dress.Right now she's picking out a dress for me."What about this one"?She took out a Morse green dress with rips on the side."Too big"."What about this"?She took out a white long dress."Too formal"."What about this one"?She now has a black laced short  dress in her hands.I took it from her hands and ran to her bathroom and put on the dress.I had already took a shower at her place.

There were parts of my skin showing out but I didn't mine

There were parts of my skin showing out but I didn't mine.Cause it looked great.I walked out of the bathroom looking at Mel."What you think"?"You look stunning.So curvy"."Thanks you too".We took up our black small purse and ran to the car.We got in and drove to the party which is 15mins away.We drove in silence,then the silence broke when I put on some music.To listen party by Chris brown.Chris brown is so damn hot,I love his song and the dance in the music video.

"Pulled up on your bitch,Tell your man I'm sorry"."Hundred on my wrist,Jumping' Out the Rari"."Ooh,She hits the splits,She knows how to party.When I'm with my clique,We know how to party".I sang."How to party,Yeah,We know how to party".We both sang together and before we knew it we reached to the party.

"The party Is big,A lot of people"."I  know right"."We meet each other back at the car in twelve,So If you get lost meet me at the car".Mel said

The house is so big and crowded by teenagers.We came out of the car and she locked It.We walk into the house and I inhaled the smell of burnt ciggerates.As we went in we heard loud music playing,We pushed and shoved people to get in.I hate the smell of cigerettes,It smells so stink.I can't even inhale that propally without coughing.

We walked into the kitchen for a drink and then Mel Disappered.I don't want to be on my own at this party with so many drunks.I drank my drink and fill it back.I sat on the kitchen counter cause I didn't want to be near them drunks.This party is getting boring,Like really,But I got to make it fun.Aiden said i'm boring and i know that's not true.I'm really fun,I can do a lot of things boys can do I just don't show it cause it's kind of embarrassing to me.

I took another sip of my drink and I could see someone approaching me from the side of my eyes."Hey".I looked over to this hot guy,He looked kind of drunk to be honest."Hey"."Why is a girl so pretty as you all here alone. Did your date ran off"?"No, I'm here with my best friend".He sat next to me and Offered me another drink but I already had so he drank it."So what school do you go"?"Pittsburgh high..What about you"."Belmont Academy"."I'm Mary,Mary Santiago.Nice to meet you".

"Nice to meet you too". He said."I'm Alec. .Alec Michelle".

He seems like a nice guy to get to know.He takes out his phone give It to me."Give me your number.I could see we're going to be good friends".I put in my number and took his.I started to feel a little tipsy.I jumped off the counter."I'll see you around".As I walk off to the crowed and the blasting music and started to dance.I felt really drunk cant even remember how much I drank.

I saw Emily and her minions,Lili and Sasha.Walking towards me.What do they want now."What do you want"?"Nothing.Just watch your back",She said laughing with her minions behind her.What did she mean by that.

The hatred I have for that girl Is unspeakable.Anyways I just continue dancing to the music the dj was playing.Mel.'Finally'She walked up to me."Hey girl".I say sounding drunk."Hey"she said also sounding slightly drunk."I just wanna see you strip"."cause it's late,late!"!we sang while dancing to chris brown strip like no ones watching.

"Hey Babe"Then I heard a recognizable voice yell out my name.Kevin."Hey babe,Wassup"I said trying to sound Suber."I'm fine wanna dance"?"Su-"Mel cuts me off while looking at her phone and widening her eyes."It's one o'clock.We have to go".I wish I could stay longer but she's right I have to go."Bye babe,Call me".I said while pecking his lips and he walks off into the crowd of reckless teenagers.

Mel drove me home since she was a little suber.On my way home I realise that parties are not as bad as i thought it was cool i guess..I snock up to my room and layed on my bed thinking about tonight as I quickly drift to sleep.

**********************************************

Continue reading

******VOTE***FAN***COMMENT***SHARE******

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR4yCLwPocVXp1u-3dB1ezQ?view_as=subscriber

first book

YOURS TRULY

MAHLIANAPOTTS