Another Party

Mary POV

When i got home i ran up to my room and took a shower.i took a big long sweatshirt that reaches my lower thigh along with a short thights.i sprayed myself with perfume and brushed my hair into and put it back in a messy bun.i walked down and opened the fridge to look for some thing to eat cause i'm a bit hungry but not that much.

i took out yogurt and a spoon from in the draw and i went and sit on the sofa infront the tv.i don't really know what to what so i just took the remote and put on a movie to watch.mel went home to change,so she will be back soon.i put on jumunjin.i would of eat popcorn but it's too far.

this is so funny.kevin hart is so funny,he' one of the best actors out ther and i mean it.then the door opened.i looked over at my right with the spoon in my mouth and saw aiden and hunter."hey",i said as i paused the movie."hey".aiden said as he sat next to me."when is mel getting her"?as hunter said that mel walked in.

i put back the movie and told mel that she's going to live for long while she stood there.mel and hunter walked upstairs which leaves me and Aiden."So where are you going today"?"well..me and mel have to go shopping today dont know what else we're going to do.why"?

"nothing just thought you were going to stay,at home".if i didnt go anywhere i could of sleep and do some studying but i need some time with mel.

"ow..i would've..cause i need to get my ugly sleep".i giggle while wounching him in the arm and he gave me a smirk."so what about you"?"don't know what hunter wants to do today,so..i dont know yet".

"alright then".after i said that ther was an awkward silence between us so i decided to break it by aking if he wanted a yogurt."thought you'd never ask".he chuckles.i got up from the sofa and jogged to the kitchen and went in the fridge for two yogurts and an extra spoon for Aiden.

i walked back to the sofa and gave Aiden his yogurt and spoon.i took a seat and continue watching my show.maybe when this show is over i'd get ready for shopping.i wonder what mel and hunter is doing.probally making out in hunter's room.

they have been up there for a long time now.never mind probally doing something i don't want to know.i'm really happy for her,she finally has a guy that loves her.he pevious relationship her ex didn't use to treat her well,he never used to touch her and he always replies late to her text and calls,then he cheated on her.

like he got unattracted to her.i hated im so much for what he did to her.his name is kyle,kyle damion.he goes to calton high.

i snapped out of my thoughts when bethany told martha to come look at her penis.the way she said it makes me stop laughing and Aiden chuckled.

mel came downstairs and i turn around to meet her eyes."get ready".all ready the show isn't even finished.i get up and put two of my empty yogurt cups in the bin and washed my spoon.

i ran upstairs to my room and closed the door.i walked into my closet and took out a riped up black jeans and a tank top and a flannel.i took up my converse then put it on and went back downstairs by Aiden for my phone.

i took it up and waved him goodbye.i walked out the house and into mel's car where she awaits for me."what took you so long"?she said while starting the car and pulling out of my driveway.

"nothing"."okay then......mar ..i know you still have a thing for kevin"."maybe"."mar you need to forget about him"."i know but i just miss him"."i know you do and you need to move on".i nod,sh'e right i need to move on.

"so there's a party at the twins house tonight.you should come and get kevin out of your head"."i don't know about that"."what do you mean?it will really help you.you had fun the last time didn't you"?she's right i should,maybe i will forget about kevin.

"alright i'll go"."yes"!she squealed and parked up the car.we ran into the mall to a dress store with expensive clothes.the dresses in here are so hot and sexy.i took up two short laced dresses,a black and dark blue and three long dresses,one with lace on it which is a black dress and the other red and dark blue.

mel bought her dresses at a deferent store that is way more pricy than mines but beautiful.we payed fo our dreses and walk to the shoe store with our bags.

I bought one black heels and mel bought two red and black.we have been shopping for fifteen minuets now and it's 5:20.We drove back home to get ready.well at mel's place.she parked her car in the garage and we jumped out.

she opened the front door and we went in with our bags.mel's mom came out of the living room with a towel covering her hair,like she jus washed it or something."hey mary,how are you"?

"i'm fine i guess"."alright then".she said as she walked away.mel and i ran to her room to start to get ready.i took a shower and then mel took a shower.she did my make up and i did hers.we both did each other hair and then we put on our clothes.

i put on the dark blue dress and a black heels with two rinestones on it.mel wore a red short dress and a black heels aswell without rinestones.

we sprayed ourselves with perfume and put on deodorant.i look pretty good the dress really shows out my curves better than it did with the other dress i wore to the party the saturday.

we took our purse and put our stuff thats needed in there.we walked to the living room to her mom to tell her that we're leaving now."okay.you guys have fun then".we walked to her car and drove to the twins house.the twins are pretty cute,kyle and chris.

***************************************

continue reading

*****VOTE***FAN***COMMENT***SHARE*****

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR4yCLwPocVXp1u-3dB1ezQ?view_as=subscriber

first book 

YOURS TRULY

MAHLIANAPOTTS