Shackled Heart

Mary POV

I woke up the next with a pounding head ache.I dont even really what happened last night but what I do remember I had a blast.I took my phone from the nightstand to see the time and It's seven twenty.I got a message from someone I'm not too sure If I know.

Alec$:Hey Mary.7:01am

Alec whose Alec

Me:Do I know you?7:23am

I put my phone on my bed and felt It buzz so I picked It back up.

Alec:It's me Alec from the Party.7:24am

Me:Ow Okay,I'm going to get ready for school talk later".7:25am 

I know that was a bit rude but I need to get ready.I put my phone back down on the bed and slowly walk to the bathroom to take some Advil from my cabinet.

I took It with a glass of water and then took a shower.Today seems like it's going to be boring so I just put my hair in a messy bun.

I took out short jeans, my crop top and my flannel and put them on and also with a pair of underwear and bra.I put on my converse,brushed my teeth,put on some dove deodorant under my arms.I took up my phone and my book bag and ran downstairs to the kitchen to get myself an apple.

I took the apple from the fridge and hunter and Aiden came in."mon amour,how was the party".I was going to tell him about the awful head ache i have in my head but he'll deny when i say i had fun."it was a blast never thought parties was that fun"."why didn't you come".i bit a peice of my apple."Ow...Something came up"."Oh yeah what's that"?Bitting my apple twice and staring at him.

"Nothing much".He said giving me a gentle smirk ."Hey mary mom told me before she leaves,To give you a lift to school,So lets go".Hunter said.I bit my apple again and now trowing it in the bin."Bye Aiden I'll see you at school".I said as I walked off with hunter into his car.

We pulled out of the drive way headed to school."So what time did you get back home".Hunter asked."I think I got back around twelve".I said twelve because that's the time I remember Mel telling me to meet her at the car last night."Ow....So who were you with at the party"?

"It was just me and Mel......Ow and I think I saw Kevin there as well not too sure".He clenched his jaw.I could see he's really angry with Kevin.Kevin always takes what belongs to my brother,Always.We reached to school quicker than I knew it.I came out of his car and hugged him bye after walking off to my locker where I see Mel by her locker that Is right next to mine.

"Hey Mel".I said while hugging the life out of her as I pull away."Hey Mar.What's up"."I'm great,Since my headache went away".

"Ow okay.Sleep over at my place tonight,Okay"."Sure,Just got to tell my mom"."You'll come straight over at my place my mom will call your mom".My mom and Mrs velvet are like good friends."Okay,Great".I opened my locker and put In the one that I don't need and take out the ones I need.

*****************************

It was now second luch time and me and mel were at our lockers talking about our modeling photos.

Then we were approached by Emily and her minions."Is there something you want".I shut my locker shut and face her."No I already got what I want"."Okay,well get out of my face or I'll have to bash it in".

"There's no need for that.Kevin's mine".I furrowed my arms and crossed my arms across my chest."How many freaking times do I have to tell you that he will never go with a slut like you"!?I yelled.She giggled.

"Ow..Ow really".She pulls out her phone clicking on some video and she faces it to me."So do you now think he'll go with me".My heart was beating so fast I felt like I couldn't breathe.

I felt betrayed and hurt,He knew I need him,He knew I didn't want to end up like my mom but no that didn't stop him from cheating on me with some slut.

Mel bat the phone out of her hands and It cracked on the floor from the force she lashed it with and she grabbed my hand..I  wanted to approach him so I went down to the field with Mel.Things started to get blury,More tears started to flow down my face and my heart started to pound as I saw his stupid face.

I walked up to him Infront of Kevin, Hunter, Matthew, Matt, and the other football players. I slapped him on the face so hard it left a mark.

More an more tears started to flow down my face. Hunter and Aiden watch me In confusion along with the other guys. Kevin looked at me while holding his hand by the part I slapped him and looking at me as he knew that I found out he cheated.

"Babe I'm so Sor-"I cut him of wiping my tears away."Don't ever call me that, Ever again"!"Babe-it was a one-time thing"."That doesn't change the fact what you did"!I pushed him aggressively."I'm sorry"."Just stay away from me".

I turned my back to walk off and he grabbed my arm trying to turn me around as hunter starts punching him In his stupid jaw."Stay...Away..From..My.Sis..Ter".Hunter said. I wanted to stop him but he deserved it.I ran off as Aiden tried to comfort me. He turned me around and wipe away the lump of tears from my cheeks."Are you okay"?"No, I'm not".I said softly."Just leave me alone"!

I ran down the hallway crying. I hate Kevin.I hate what he did to me with that slut that sleeps with every guy. I still can't believe my eyes. To see him in a sex tape moaning with Emily on top of him and to see he was enjoying It. He didn't look drunk at all he was sure as hell sober. Now thinking back I think he's been cheating on me all this time.

I hate him. He's the one who put an end to us, he's the one who messed it up for us...Him not me. I should have known that this would of happen.

**************************************************

What just happened?

How long has he been cheating on her?

KEEP READING AND YOU'LL FIND OUT

******VOTE***FAN***COMMENT***SHARE******

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR4yCLwPocVXp1u-3dB1ezQ?view_as=subscriber

first book

YOURS TRULY

MAHLIANAPOTTS