"No matter general, she's my property now I'll make sure her punishments taken care of."

"Property?" Everett asked staring at Akia who looked at him apologetically.
"A nice night like this is too beautiful to waste punishing others. Let's save it for a colder day. Enjoy your night." The king said before he started walking away.
Akia bravely started following him as her father led Everett towards his home.

"Your majesty, can I speak to you alone?" Akia said and the king stopped walking, so did his guards.
"Alone please." Akia said with a polite smile.

The guards looked to the king who waved them off.

Akia then walked up to the King until they were barely inches apart. He gets flustered as her scent fills him up. He's moments away from salivating at the intense intoxicating smell that the wind kept pushing towards him.

"You didn't have to talk to my father that way. He's served you loyally, he put everything on the line to fight along side you in a war that he could've easily just kicked and imprisoned you for trying to start. If it wasn't for him and his soldiers the one he raised, he fought for food for, you'd be dead and you know it. So don't ever, disrespect him like that again. Or at the very least not in front of me." Akia said sternly putting her foot down for the first time in her entire life.

It wasn't just that her father was her hero, or the hero of the entire kingdom for standing alongside the king when he needed it most. He was supposed to be the King's hero too, he practically saved his life. Sure the king was powerful magically but there was so much magic to go around. There were millions of men at his door step ready to tear it down and if her father ever hesitated he would've been done for.

"Talk to me like that one last time." The king said in a voice Akia has never heard before. She backed away slowly.
"No, go ahead. Give me a reason to feast."
His green eyes that usually glowed green had transitioned into something darker, something eternally void and black.

He starts walking towards her and she walks backwards away from him. His who psyche has changed. He's actively making himself larger and more frightening than he was before as if he wasn't already a muscular giant by human standards.

"Wait- lets calm down alright." Akia said walking into a small branch on the floor. She looks down to look at it but by the time she looks up. She's face to face with him.
"Guards-" she tried to call out but they all remained in the distance with they backs turned against the two of them.

Thinking no one was coming for her. She decides emptily to stand up for herself. She stands up on her tippy toes and grabs the King's square jaw.

"This isn't going to scare me into retracting what I said." She said staring into the black eyes of the king.
"I'm not going to be afraid of you Octavius." She said and brought her hand to his mouth.

"Someone once told me that being afraid when you're powerless is a waste of time." Akia said before planting her lips with his.

He's shocked at the sensation and immediately moves back.
"W-why did you do that." The king said.
"You stuttered?!" Akia pointed out.
"Shut up I didn't stutter." The king said turning around and with rosy colors filling up his cheeks.

"You're blushing. You stuttered and then blushed." Akia said mockingly.
"Be quiet or I'll have you imprisoned for the rest of your life."
"Sure your highness, if you can take a second while you're blushing to death to punish me."

"Stop it." The king said bringing his hand up to feel his burning hot cheek.
He's temperature is never high.

He starts to walk away.
" how's my mother." Akia said stopping him.
"She's starting to rot." The king said and Akia heart fell.
"W-What?" She's left with a painfully heavy heart.